acid #4

Waterford Insane Asylum

Written By: holyromanDISASTER

Insane! Doctor! Shirabu Kenjiro  x Reader

Inspiration: Insane asylums

Music for mood:

───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────

Reader POV

GETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT

I ran through the halls, trying to escape my captor.

Shirabu Kenjiro.

Shirabu Kenjiro.

Shirabu Kenjiro.

Shirabu Kenjiro, the head doctor at Waterford Insane Asylum in England.

Waterford...

Waterford...

Waterford Insane Asylum...

Insane...

Insane...

INSANE.

He was the one who was 'taking care' of me.

"YOU CAN'T ESCAPE, DEAR (Y/N)!"

I ran past the rooms where my friends were once kept, their bodies covered in maggots and flesh-eating bugs visible through the dim oil lights.

"You can run as far as you want, (y/n). But you can never leave Waterford."

I screamed when I felt him throw a brick at my head and it knocked me out.

When I woke up again, he was above me, kissing my neck feverishly on the operation table.

He must've noticed I was awake now. The male leaned over and grabbed the gag, smirking down at me. "I own you, bitch. You're my little doll to play with."

And he once again took advantage of me.

I was once a well-respected Lady of Queen Victoria's Court, second-cousin of the Queen herself (let's pretend she isn't a product of incest).

But that all changed when I was accused of killing my brother.

Shirabu Kenjiro, a very well-respected male. He accused me of killing poor Edward. But I didn't.

It wasn't until I was forced to go here that he revealed he was the cause of his death.

Since then, he would accuse my friends of being insane and as a result, he would kill them whenever I was disobedient.

...

I hyperventilated as I stabbed my arm, writing my warnings on the cold concrete bricks of the room I was kept in.

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!"

The sound of footsteps was heard through the bars.

"Oh, precious Lady (l/n). If you weren't accused of killing your brother in such a manner, you wouldn't be here."

A boney finger made its way through the bars on the oak door reinforced with deadbolts.

The face appeared behind the cage, his eyes glittering with lust and danger.

I tried to back away as the door opened with a groan.

He entered the room, staring at me with a smile while picking up the knife I dropped. "Dear Lady, where did you get this knife? Did you steal it?"