" Yes, that's why they keep it lowkey." Liv said." Oh, wonder why." Cassie said before heading inside the classroom with Liv who just shrugged.

Later that afternoon
" Ms. Laeno." The principal called.
" Principal Albi." Nicole answered.
" Doing funny business I'm assuming." Principal Albi said.

Nicole gulped as he looked at her dead in the eyes." You know it's prohibited to sell stuff with the school's permission." Principal Albi said.

" Principal Albi I can explain-" Nicole was cut off." You're suspended for a week." Principal Albi said.

" Principal Albi you don't understand! I'm doing this for my family." Nicole explained.

" I'm sorry Ms. Laeno, but rules are rules. If you could've told us it wouldn't have to be this way." Principal Albi said.

" Principal Albi, if I may ask, who told you?" Nicole asked." It doesn't matter." Principal Albi said then everyone turned to the Elites, specifically Lilia who laughed.

" You snobby Bitch! How dare you?!" Nicole yelled shocking everyone.
" It wasn't me you bitch! And besides, It was about time Principal Albi knows about your mini black market." Lilia said.

" Wow, then let's tell everyone you got kicked out of the movie theater for being too loud and drunk!" Nicole exposed and everyone gasped.

Cassie, Liv, and the boys contained themselves from laughing too loud as they remembered what happened.

When watching the movie, Lilia was drunk and high, people were complaining as she was too loud so the security came and dragged her out.

It was pretty funny." Don't even dare to laugh, you think I didn't saw you sneaked in the movie theater?" Lilia asked Bailey, one of the dance teams.

Everyone ooed." At least I didn't get caught. Like Tahani for example, she made it in the theater sneaking bunch of edibles." Bailey said. Everyone laughed.

" You really have to bring that up?!" Tahani asked slightly annoyed." Since everyone's exposing what happened to the movie theater, might as well dragged you in." Bailey said.

" Shut up!" Tahani yelled.

" That's it- you four are all suspended for 2 days." Principal Albi said before walking away.

Lilia scoffed crossing her arms and walked away. Nicole slammed her locker and went to her last class.

" You sneaked in?!" Ken, one of the dance teams asked, laughing.
" I did." Bailey laughed." Can't believe you dragged me into this." Tahani said crossing her arms.

" It's fine." Bailey laughed, pretty chill about her suspension.

" You're still suspended though." Sean said, the dance team leader.
" No sweat. It's just for 2 days." Bailey said.

Everyone just shrugged it off and went to their next class." Not gonna lie. That was pretty funny." Oliver said.

" It is." Everyone agreed." 3 people got exposed today, wonder who's next?" Max teased and all of the laughed.

Little did they know...

" Hey Oliver." Nadia and Emily greeted sitting in front and beside him." Hi." Oliver said before turning back to his phone while they wait for their teacher.

" Hey Oliver." Cassie greeted sitting beside him." Hey Cassie." Oliver greeted with a smile. The two just scoffed and continue to talk to each other.

" What are you doing later?" Oliver asked." I'll probably go home and sleep, I'm really tired right now." Cassie said and Oliver chuckled.

Their teacher came and started the discussion, in the middle of the class the school bell ringed meaning there must be fire.

Everyone was panicking." Everyone, grab your bags and head to the school field. Go!" Mr. Harold instructed.

Everyone grabbed their bags and went to the field, but as soon as they got there, everything was unexpected. 

Everyone gasped. Cassie and her friends squeezed in to the front and were shock on what they saw." O...my...gosh." Liv spoke in shock.

She took out her camera and took a photo, same goes to Indiana while everyone was in shock and gossiping about it.

They felt scared and nervous.

It was a big burning sign, with the words saying...

Coming for All of You

Hi guysss. Tate's new song with Ali Gatie just got released. I've actually waited for it to come out so I can publish this chapter and plug it. Please go stream it, It's really good I swear. And the MV is Lit!

Go Stream Lie To Me!!!!!

And also please keep voting for Tate and Johnny at MTV EMA. And leave a vote, comment, and follow me for more stories like this. 

And don't be afraid to message me and let's be friendssss.