032

𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸 𝙽𝙴'𝚉𝙸𝙰𝙷 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

𝙱𝚁𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙻𝚈𝙽, 𝙽𝚈
𝙰𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸'𝚂 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙽𝙰𝚂𝙸𝚁 𝚁𝙴𝚂𝙸𝙳𝙴𝙽𝙲𝙴

The vanilla sugar scented candle burnt in the dim blue room that held Armani's canvas and many many paints. The smell filled the room creating a relaxed aura for Armani as she prepared her paints. The only background sound came from Armani's speaker which was connected to her phone which blasted Mo Money Mo problems by The Notorious B.I.G. Besides the music, life was very peaceful and stress free for Armani. She was at peace and as happy as could be with her loving husband, job, and 2 kids and one on the way. Paintings covered the walls of what Armani called her art room and beside the paintings stood Armani's famous graffiti wall.

As the music played Armani mumbled the lyrics and balanced her pallet out on her stool. Lyrics spewed out of her mouth as she dipped her paint brush softly into the water and got to work with her 2nd painting of the day. She had felt inspired so here she was at 6 A.M up and doing her thing. The house was completely silent with everyone still asleep in their beds and silence was exactly what she needed to function in her artist mind. She lightly stroked along her canvas and rubbed her almost 9 month belly lovingly at the thought of her baby girl being due in a couple of weeks.

The month was almost October which meant it was the month of Halloween and taking the kids out for their first real trick-or-treat experience. September had came by and ended quickly and Armani's birthday was coming up fast in only a week. Armani smiled thinking about the possibilities of birthing another Libra and continued to paint. She was turning 24 and the thought of how far she came was still amazing to her.

She cooed at her belly and called her baby girl by her nickname and got a kick in response causing her to giggle. She had spent all the time she could bonding with her baby.

She returned back to painting not long after and finished her painting just around 8 which was around the time Savior was up and ready to wake everyone up. She stood back from her canvas and just as she was about to observe  her work, she heard a noise come from behind the door which meant Savior had found her per usual. She held her back as she walked to the door and opened it looking down at Savior who held a grin on his face.

"Why you never wanna wake daddy up?" She asked as she lifted him up and kissed both his cheeks. "You always wanna be with me."

Savior giggled as he looked around the room of art. For some odd reason he was always fascinated with the pictures that were on the wall, and didn't mind sitting in with her. She knew Savior was hungry so she took him to the bathroom and brushed his little teeth then prepared him and herself breakfast. After she ate, she waited for him to finish and washed the dishes and the two retreated back up the stairs. Savior sat in his bean bag chair in the art room and watched his mother do his thing with clear fascination laced on his face.