"Because I want you to try something for me, but I wanted to make sure you were comfortable with it so we could pick it out together"

"Pick what out? Another um, toy?"

"Yes but it's not- it's not that type of toy baby, it's not a vibrator"

Kara squirmed a little at the word, clasping her hands together.

"There are other types of toys?"

Lena sighed softly at that, she thought she would just be able to get this over with but Kara was so soft about stuff like this she probably was just going to throw the whole idea away.

But that's what a Luthor would do, and she's not a Luthor anymore she's a Zor-El, She's Karas wife and that means communicating with her no matter what, so, here goes.

"I want you to wear a strap-on for me Kara"

The adorable confused puppy like expression literally made Lenas heart soar, Kara was so cute.

"I'll show it to you okay? I'll save you the explanation"

Kara waited patiently for Lena to pull up a picture and was immediately flustered by what she saw.

"You want me to- I have to- I mean I'd do anything for you but- you really want me to um, that's a- I mean I probably can't take that but it's me- I mean no offense because it's not like you're not um- I don't know if we can handle that, well obviously you're sure you can handle it because you've been thinking about it, but me, you're very attractive Lee and- I'm hot, is it hot to you? I'm burning up"

"Breathe Kara breathe"

Kara nodded and took a deep breath, grabbing the hand that Lena held out to her and squeezing it gently.

"I'm sorry I-"

"Don't apologize, this is a lot for you, it's new, we don't have to do it, it was just an idea, I was just putting it out there so you would know about it"

"No I have to get past this, if it's something you want then I'll do it for you"

"Kara I don't want you to feel like you have to do it because of me"

"I promise that's not the case, I want to do it for you, I want to make you feel good, it's what I'm supposed to do"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive Lee"

"Okay then, go get the keys"

"Oh, you want to go- you want to go right now?"

"Yes Kara come on"

Kara quickly got up to get the car keys and handed them to Lena, walking outside with her.

"Do I um- you're serious about this?"

Lena hummed in response, opening the door for Kara and then getting in the car when she was buckled up.

"Are we doing it today?"

"We're just picking things out today, then we're going to sanitize everything and use them tomorrow"

"Oh, um, okay"

"The store might be really overwhelming for you, so don't feel embarrassed okay? It's completely fine to be that adorable blushing mess you become when you see things that interest you, just let me know and I'll check it out for you okay?"

Kara nodded and let out a soft breath, her hands shaking slightly.

"I um, this is very new for us, for me, it's new for me"