CHAPTER 6.2: SPARK (2)

Author: Ok... Now that all of my crazy drawings are posted I'll... Do a real chapter now.

Also, you have a weakness. Read this chapter and you'll find out.

And I'll have slow updates cause online school just started a week ago.
______________________________________
(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was in the location in front of the abandoned warehouse.

"(R/N) is this the location...?" I asked unsurely.

"Yes. I'm very sure it is." (R/N) answered.

"Really...?" I said looking at the warehouse again. It looks like it's been abandoned for 50 years and it's still standing.

I sighed and took off my glasses putting it in my bag then putting on my jacket.

"(Your catchphrase so you can activate your helmet)" I said.

The helmet:

I wonder why they make it look like a demon?

"Maybe cause there thinking I'm a demon maybe?" I guessed in a demonic voice. Then sneaking inside by climbing a window then jumping down on the other side silently.

(Suggestion: Radio demon/Alastor voice)

L O C A T I O N:
I N S I D E
T H E
W A R E H O U S E

I then began walking around. "(R/N), do you see anything?" I asked. Why?
Cause it's freaking dark you can't even see the reflection of the moon here.

"Hold on I'll activate night visions" Then my vision became clear. But I can only see green and black.

Guess we will have to struggle on sight here.

I agree.

I then saw the stairs I walked towards it when I got there I saw the steps of the stairs are all broken. "Looks like I'll have to jump," I said to myself. The stairs lead to the 4th floor of the warehouse. So it's gonna be a high jump.

That's...A bit risky

I can't think of anything else.
"I know but I can't do anything else right?" I said.

Ok. Just worried something bad will happen to you.

I ignore him and began to walk backward I ready my position and began running until I saw a glimpse of a silhouette. I changed my direction towards the silhouette. I grab my joker card and transform it into a scythe

 I grab my joker card and transform it into a scythe

(Yep you got a big af scythe)

And throw it towards the silhouette then dashing towards it. When the blade of my scythe hit the silhouette it suddenly disappeared. I stopped my running and immediately looked around then grabbing my scythe.

Don't let your guard down.

Right.

I went back to the stairs holding my scythe with one hand.