(Y/N)'s Profile.

(Y/N) (L/N)

Appearance:

(What you look like)

Likes: Exciting Fights, Books, Challenges.

Dislikes: Someone asking about her past, Her past, Getting out of control on using her ability.

Fear: Losing her deck of cards.

Personality:
(I don't know just read the story it's pretty complicated.)

Ability

Joker

(Y/N)'s ability is a Joker. (Y/N) can use Joker individually or the scythe during battles. When (Y/N) uses the full power of her ability, (Y/N)'s ability makes her wear a mask and a cape. (Y/N) rarely uses her techniques for unknown reasons. But if (Y/N) uses her techniques then it must mean she's fully serious.

Cards: She uses cards to fight and can pierce even metals and walls using the cards. The cards can be moved telekinetically, either to defend or attack.

Joker Card: (Y/N) also has a joker card that can summon the Joker in times of need. When someone tried to slash
(Y/N), the arms of the Joker from the card protected (Y/N) by stopping the blade.

Scythe: She can further create a scythe using the joker card. She is very proficient at using the scythe. The scythe can also cause large scale destruction. She also showed the ability to summon small scythe-like blades from each card separately. Recently, she has shown to also use the scythe and spin it rapidly to appear like a giant rotating disk and send it flying. When she used her power as lineal descendants, the scythe she used is the scythe of the joker itself. The scythe become more ornate with gold patterns

Small Blades: Small scythe shaped blades can be summoned from all different cards. They can even cut through angels easily.

Techniques

Black Magician: A skill that seems to make her cards have a mind of their own and attack their given target.

Joker's Prank: (Y/N) leave a joker card behind that will summon a joker when an enemy gets close. The Joker will then restrict the enemy's movement.

Grand Circus: a direct contract skill, (Y/N) summon Four clowns around herself of various sizes and they attack (Y/N)'s opponent.

Self-Projection: a direct contract ability that enabled (Y/N) to make a clone/projection of herself using a joker card.

Shuffle: One of the technique she can use when she's full serious. As the name implied (Y/N) will shuffle her cards and take 5 cards. the 5 cards will be graded according to hands in poker and (Y/N) can use it as an attack. the greater the hand, the greater is her attacks. These techniques seems to use up a lot of stamina as she had to lift his limit to the level of the six.

Eight of Hearts, One Card: This technique summoned one joker who move through (Y/N)'s cards

Five of Clovers, Triple: This technique let (Y/N) summoned more jokers

Ace of Spades, Three of Diamonds, Two Cards: This technique summoned jokers wielding small blades through the destroyed jokers

Straight Clovers: Summoning a Joker head from the floor to eat the opponent.

Unknown Shuffle:Summoned A giant joker to squash the enemies