Prologue

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I was in my room sitting on the edge of the bed staring at my deck of cards and thinking how tired I am.

When suddenly.

*Knock Knock*

There was knocking on the door. I quickly went to answer the door. I opened it to see no one I looked around trying to see if someone is hiding or pulling a prank on me. I step out but my feet hit something. I looked at it. And saw two boxes. It was a medium-size and small size one. I picked it up and went back to my room and put it on top of my desk. I went to my drawer to get a box cutter, I opened it and saw a uniform. I picked up the uniform and hanged it.

(Either you want it to be a ribbon or a tie you can choose anything

(Either you want it to be a ribbon or a tie you can choose anything.)

I checked the box again to see if I missed anything turns out there was nothing. I opened the small box to see a black envelope and my...
Student information.

I picked up my student information and read it.

____________________________________________________________________________
Information Card

Name: (Y/N) (L/N) Age: 16

Birth: (Birth Date)

Gender: F

Ability: Joker lvl: ???

Type: Black Student

Hero Name: Q

Year: Second year

Background: ???
____________________________________________________________________________

'What's with the question marks?' I thought. I put my information on my bed. I then picked up the envelope and read the letter in it.

____________________________________________________________________________

" Dear, (Y/L) (L/N)

As you may see your information is your results in the ability test. And we found out that you are a special one.

If you look at your uniform you can see it has a black cardigan. It has a meaning on it.

Black means Godlike abilities.

You are the ever first person in history to have Godlike abilities.
And about your level, we do not know what is it. So for the meantime, you should pretend that it's 4.3

We decided that you should have a low profile. So the plan is that you should go to schools the accepts low-level students. Such as

No Limits
UTX
Otonikazaka Academy

Tomorrow we will send you a special jacket to keep your uniform unseen. You must be thinking that you should change your cardigan's color. Well no that is not allowed. There are no cardigans available in-store as such.