"Momma! Say tryna— what in tarnation did I walk into?" Raseem said raising his eyebrow at the two. "Y'all being grown ain't y'all?"

"Raseem if you don't mind your own guide da—

"What Say tryna do?" Armani asked and as if to answer the question she heard a thud come from Savior room.

She, Nasir, and Raseem all went down the hall to see what happened and Armani's mouth dropped when she saw that Say had jumped out his crib and was sitting on the floor cheesing.

"Say what in the world..." Armani mumbled as she lifted the boy to his feet.

"Had me thinking he cracked his head open." Nasir said.

"Say was tryna jump out his crib." Raseem said as if the 3 of them weren't already in the room.

"Oh really? I haven't took notice." Armani sarcastically responded as she looked at Say reach up to touch her stomach.

"Balloon." He said as he tapped her stomach.

"No Say I'm not a balloon." Armani said.

"Hi balloon." He waved at her stomach.

"So you think I'm big Say?" Armani said biting her lip, her feelings was a little bit hurt thanks to her pregnancy hormones. "I told you I wa s getting big Nas."

"No you not, if anything Say head getting big." Raseem bucked at him and Say seemingly attempted to rebuttals the action.

"Mouf big." Say said mean mugging his brother.

"Boy..." Rah trailed off before he pushed Say forehead causing him to fall on his ass. "That's what I thought, can't even hold your own weight."

"You not gettin big Mani, you think I'd lie to you?" Nasir said.

"No." Armani mumbled as she rubbed her stomach and wiped her loose tear.

"One more month and your snap back gon be amazing like it was with Say." Nas said planting a gentle kiss on her lips.

"I'm hungry." Armani mumbled as she walked out the room to find herself something to eat. Due to her heightened hunger, the pantry was always stocked with snacks upon snacks to fulfill her want.

"Baby where you at?" Nasir yelled from upstairs. "Always disappearing."

"The kitchen." Armani said as she grabbed a jar of pickles and hot cheetos.

She had the weirdest craving for pickles and hot Cheetos the past month and just last week she had eaten sour cream, a jalapeño pepper, and Takis. Weirdly enough none of her food choices tore up her stomach like she expected and she was thankful for that.

"GIRL THIS DICK TALK! HEAD! BREAD! BREAD! GIRL THIS DICK TALK!" Monty yelled out as he entered the home of Armani and Nasir causing her to jump and drop the ice cream scoop she held.

Who the fuck left the door unlocked?

"Boy are you crazy? That's how you get shot" Armani stressed as she washed off the ice cream scooper and continued making her serving.