Hallow's Eve Night pt.2

Mulai dari awal

"Awww! Cooool!" Bob reached his hand out for Raymond's Gumball wench.But Raymond quickly slapped Bob's hand before he could even touch him. "F*CK OFF!" Raymond demanded. "Hey,this isn't my fault,alright?" Bob now looked like a giant french fry. "mmm." Raymond said,turning into a large fly. "not your fault?" "Not my fault." Said Bob,now turning into a giant lolipop. Raymond then looked like a balloon inflating "Not your fault?"

Bob responded with strange sounds coming from his mouth.Bob turned into a dolphin,And so did Raymond. And now they were both making dolphin yapping sounds as a large rainbow formed over what looked to be Candyland and flying unicorns in the background.

And then Dolphin Bob used his fish tail to splash imaginary water onto Raymond,which turned him into Barold. "OKAy okay! stop! it!" Barold Raymond then turned back into a gumball machine "thIS iS toO wEiRD!" Bob now looked like a 80's nerd. "Uhh,yeah this is getting a little too weird even for my tastes..." and his fanny pack randomly unzipped by itself as Bob looked down at it annoyingly and looked up. "Especially right now." Bob said while looking up with a 'wtf did i just look at' expression on his face. Raymond then snapped and remembered they were still working at a gas station. "What are we gonna do when someone comes in for gas?" Raymond then looked down at his Gumball Machine self. "we can't help people while we're like this!"

"Yeah we caan." Said Bob confidently. "nO! we're gonna get fired over this crap!" 80's nerd Bob pointed at Gumball Raymond and said "Look look just calm down...it's two in the morning,and nobody's coming in for gas right now." explained Bob. "Okay?" But Bob must have said it too early for he heard the bell ring,which meant that someone indeed,came in for gas. Raymond and Bob then ducked behind the counter and looked at each other.Our two lovable feline heroes then slowly look up out the window outside.

Well,they saw a car filling someone up with gas? And then the car froze for a second,then both the car and the human looked at them quickly,in which they quickly ducked back to cover. "what do we do?!" Raymond asked facing towards Bob,"what do we do?" "shut up,just- shut up for a second,alright? I have to think..." Bob said back with his hands now on his head. "aahh,sh*t what do we do,what do we do? f*ck! what do we do,what do we do?" Raymond looked around nervously. "what do we do?" Raymond said again. "what do we do?" sounding less panicky and looking at Bob. "oh!" Bob got an idea. "o-ok i got it,i got it." Bob said looking at a horrified Raymond "What?" Raymond questioned desperately.

"all we have to do is concentrate on what we're supposed to look like....and then we'll switch back." Bob explained mostly with his hand movements. "wwhat-" Raymond replied disappointingly. "i heard it makes it wear off faster!" explained Bob. "You are so full of sh*t." Said an angry Raymond."Do you have a better idea?" asked a pissed off Bob. then they angrily stared at each other for a few seconds.Raymond sighed. "fine." and they sit around with their hands on their heads,trying to recall who they were...

And then,the Door bell rung.Someone had entered the building. Bob opened his eyes first,he was back to normal,Purple cat,witch store uniform. and then he Grabbed Raymond by the collar and shushed him "just be cool,just be cool,it worked." and he shushed him again.Bob stood up and dusted himself off,then his calm face then turned turned to shock.Raymond also stood up and his face too turned to shock.The guess that had entered the store was Copper,The famous local police around the small town.

"How's it goin' , fellas?" Bob and Raymond just casually smiled. "Good.good." Bob said smiling awkwardly. "uhhh it's kinda slow,yeah." Raymond said while also awkwardly smiling. Copper had his arms crossed. "yeah yeah,i hear that,but it IS halloween.Everyone tends to be out on foot." Raymond and Bob both said 'yeah' trying to sound like they agree,but awkwardly."hey!"
Copper started. "you boys staying out of trouble?" he then looked suspicious. Bob and Raymond both froze in fear. "hah! i'm just messin with ya.I just needed a little midnight snack." he then whips out a back of Starbursts candy. "how much do i owe ya?"

Raymond then shakes off his head and replies "Okay,that'll be 1.24." then Copper digs in his pocket and pulls out the money in which Bob proceeds to put in the cash register. then the officer takes a deep breath and begins chewing on the candy still out the checkout counter,casually chewing his candy as he stares off into space.Then he looks at the candy like something tastes bad in it. "hmm...this candy is a little hard..." "Oh....D-do you want a-" but the officer interrupted him "No,no.It's fine." then continues to stare at the candy.Bob and Raymond awkwardly look at each other and look back at the officer,who is still inspecting the candy.

And then out of nowhere,Copper's eyes then dilates and his mouth all of a sudden sucks up all the candy like a vacuum and the bag also flies in his mouth.5 seconds later all of the objects start flying around the entire building while Bob and Raymond are screaming and hiding behind the desk.And then Copper rips off his head and rides it out through the window like a Witch and her broom.

Then our oh-so lovable feline heroes stare at the window in utter confusion as to what the hell just happened. "hey dude." Bob said. "want some candy?"

Raymond sighed.

"I...F*Cking hate you."

THE END ?
Story based off of "2 in the AM PM" by JG Quintel