Chapter Eight.

( omg! thank you for 5000+ reads.<3 My friend said i should write longer chapters and update more. Hi kameryn!(x My 2 week break is coming up soon, more chapters! yaaay! haha, thank you for all the votes, comments and reads. LOVE YOU ALLLLLL. -emily )

" Guuuyyyys! Don't eat all the foooodd. I need to eat to! " I whined at the 5 pigs.

"Sorry ally! here, you can have some of mine. " Harry smiled and sat down next to me and put his plate between us.

"Awh. thank you harold." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

"NO PDA YOU POTATOES." Niall shouted with food coming out of his mouth as he spoke.

"EW. YOU RATCHET. YOU GOT FOOD ON ME. GRROOOSS." Louis screetched like a girl.

I saw zayn smirk and threw his plate of food and hit Louis in the face. "Oh sorry, Muscle spasm."

"YOU BITCH." Louis got up and tackled Zayn to the floor.

"ARRFGYHEFUSFH." Zayn made some weird noises as he fell to the floor. I just sat there laughing and eating next to harry.

Surprisingly, I've only been with them for about 5 days and i feel like i've known them since forever. After they kidnapped me... I've been happier than before. Yeah they stress me out, but i live alone and i dont have a family.. So this is nice.

"What's up al?" Harry looked at me with a concerned face.

"Just thinking about mom and dad.."

"Oh.. It's okay Ally! Your mom and dad would want you to be happy. I knew you're mom very well. I know that's what she wants." That's true. My mom LOVED harry. He was like her only son. He was there for me when she couldn't be, and we all loved him for that.

"Soo..?" He asked, taking me out of my thoughts.

I looked into his eyes and smiled. "okay."

*FLASH* (not a flashback.. it was just a light..)

"WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled. then my phone vibrated. '@Real_Liam_Payne 'Caption this :)" a photo was attached. I clicked on the photo and it was me and harry. Both of us staring into each others eyes and us smiling. We looked pretty cute togther, if i do say so myself. WAIT,. VAAAT.

"Awh. you guys look so cute. you guys should totally go out. Oh wait.. You guys are.. But not forreals.. But still.. Im gunna shut up now." Niall said looking at his phone. I turned bright red and i looked at harry, he was smiling at the ground. Hm, bitch doesn't know he's beautiful.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." I screamed as i ran into the restroom.

"What the flack?" I heard Niall say, then i heard a loud thud.

"OKAY. IM SORRY I SAID FLACK. GOOD LORD, MAN." I heard Niall scream after. I chuckled, Harry probably tackled Niall for saying 'flack' because that's his ex's last name, 'caroline flack'. Oh my boys.

*~*~*~*~*~ TWO HOURS LATER *~*~*~*~**~~*

"No. I am not trying on that slutty suit." I protested. .

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease." The boys chorused while giving me puppy eyes. Currently, the boys and I are in a victoria secret because the boys insisted on taking me shopping since i had no other clothes. Oh well! what girl wouldn't turn down a shopping spree when someone else is paying? right? am i right? yes? Im right, right? correct? YES I AMMM.

"FINE. BUT I WILL NOT SHOW YOU GUYS." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the play boy suit out of Louis' hands and stompped to the fitting room. I put on the suit and looked in the mirror. Oh hot damn, i look good. I winked in the mirror.

"Oh.. my.. god.." I heard someone say. I turned around to see a teenage girl staring at me, wide eyed.

"What? does it look what bad..?" I shamfully stared at the ground.

"NONO! You looked awesome! But.. aren't you that missing girl? Do you need help escaping? I can help.. are you okay?!" She looked legitamitly worried about me. how sweet.

"No! Nada! nope, no sir. i am okay. Please don't tell anyone anything, okay?" I shook my head.

"Okay! I promise. no problem." She smiled at me. Better not!

"WOOOAAH." I heard Harry say. my eyes went wide. i slowly turned toward harry.

"Uh. hi." i said awkwardly, half naked.

"You're buying that.," He said right before he snapped a picture of me.

"HARRY!" I shouted.

"Cant catch me!" He shouted while he ran out of the dressing room area. ugh, fag. i walked back into the dressing room and got dressed. He. will. get. it. wait.. ewww.

(How about.... 100 reads and 15 votes and 3 comments? (: thank guys! Loooove you, thank you for reading you wonderful creatures.)