Chapter Fourteen.

A/N Thanks everybody for your support!(: I uploaded a before make out picture on the previous chapter. I am uploading their after makeover look in this chapter. So basically i made all of them look like they actually look now. Before their makeover, they looked fetus. haha. Okay, enjoyyy~ dont forget to vote<3

__________________________

We were leaving to the pub in an hour, so i started to get ready.

I wore a black sexy dress with gold glitter, black heels, gold bracelet, gold heart ring, black bow necklace, curled hair, gold glitter clutch, and a crop black blazer. (Link to outfit on the side)

I made my outfit a little revealing, but not too much. Just enough to make harry want me. I was still going with my plan. I would make little harry jealous and hurt him.

I put on some light makeup. concealer, mascara, baby lips and a smokey/ gold eye shadow.

Knock Knock

"Come in!" I shouted finishing up my lips.

"Woah, you look hot." I heard a raspy voice say.

I looked over at the smirking harry. he was checking me out. I rolled my eyes, what a pervert. But i guess it was okay because it helped me go through with my plan. I stood up and seductively walked over to harry. I grinded on him a bit, and i walked away. I was being a tease. I walked down the stairs, only to hear whistles. I blushed.

"Looking good." Louis winked. I giggled.

"Looks hot!" Liam smiled.

"Niiice." Zayn complimented, looking up and down my body.

"Looking sexy." Niall winked. I blushed furiously at his comment.

"Alright! Is everybody ready?" Liam asked. We all nodded.

"Harry, Mate, Are you ready?" Liam called.

"Yeah." Harry said racing down the stairs.

" Lets get going!" I shouted. I linked my arm with Niall and pulled him out. He looked at me weird, but he didnt question it.

The car ride there, all i did was flirt and cuddle with niall. I glanced at Harry every once in a while, and saw him staring at niall, pissed. I smirked in sucsess. He's going to be a whole lot madder in the pub.

We walked to the front of the line and the ushers let us through. right when he opened the door, the smell of sweat, achohol and the loud sound of music hit me. I was pumped! I grabbed nialls arm and ran to the dance floor. I danced with Niall, grinding on him.

"Hey, Ally, want to get a drink?" He said after 10 minutes of dancing. I nodded and he pulled me to the bar.

We sat down around the bar. "Six shots." He said to the bartender.

"Six?" I gasped.

"Three for me, three for you." He said calmly.

I was a little scared, i've only had one shot, and i was drunk as hell. With three, i'll probably be a whole different being. oh well.

"Here ya go!" The bartender slid us our drinks. Niall gulped the first one down as soon as he got it. He looked at me and signalled for me to drink mine. I hesitated, but gulped it down. It burnt my throat, but it was plesureable. I watched niall as he gulped down his last two. I stared at my other two nervously.

I heard him chuckle,"You dont have to, if you dont want too. I would be happy to finish them for you." He says, in the process of giving me a love bite. i moaned softly. I gulped down both of them. I pulled him back to the dance floor.

We were grinding and making out. I didnt even care about Harry anymore, I just wanted Niall, and i knew it.

"How about we get a cab back to the hotel?" I whispered into his ear.

He smirked and dragged me outside and called a taxi. We were both stumbling over our own feet. We got into a cab and made out all the way back.

When we got back to the hotel room, I'm pretty sure the whole hotel knew our names.

-----

A/N oooh. sorry i didnt want to write details.. my friends are reading this, i think(x

i also just stalked Harrys' instagram and i feel so wrong writing this, even if i havent mentioned him in this chapter much.

25 reads, 10 votes & 7 comments for the next chapter? (: