Chapter One.

"Shut up slut. No one likes you. Why don't you just die, hoe." Lucy yelled at me.

"I-I-I'm sorry." I said backing up against the wall.

"SHUT UP." She screamed. I nodded, quickly. "Go finish her, Harry." She said looking over her shoulder at Harry.

Harry Edward Styles, my EX best friend, gave me an apologetic look, He raised his fist, then I felt was a sting and everything went black.

I sat up quickly and gasped. I hate those nightmares. Ever since seventh grade, I've been bullied by my 'best friend'. Harry and I knew each other since diapers. Sophomore year was the best year ever for me, the year when Harry left to go on the X-factor. I was happy for him when he made it. Even though he's caused me both emotional and physical pain, I still care about him. Weird right? I know. He's the most popular guy in school. Every girl falls for him.

I finally got out of bed after a half an hour of thinking about Harry. "YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL." My phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Ms. Allison Janer?

"Um, yes.. That's me. Who're you?"

"This is.. ermmm.. Crystal.. uhh.. Mcgritten... Yeahh.. Crystal Mcgritten."

"Ok.. What were you calling for?"

"Oh yes. Why I called.. Why did I call.. Oh yeah! I am a manager for models, and I was wondering if you were interested in being a model. If you are, I can have my Driver pick you up at 2, So we can discuss your job."

Job? As a Model.. "Okay.. Sounds good.."

"Okay. Good to know..."

"Would you like my Address...?"

"We already have it. Thank you, have a nice day."

They have my address.. Weird.. I looked at my clock. 1:30?! OMFG, I need to get ready! I rushed into my bathroom and stripped down. I turned on my shower onto warm and walked to my sink and brushed my teeth. Then I walked into the shower and washed my hair with my favorite Strawberry scented Shampoo. Then used to Strawberry conditioner and shaved my legs and underarm and washed my face. I washed all the soap off and turned off the water and dried myself. I walked out and into my walk in closet with a towel around myself. I picked out stripped tang-top, dark blue shorts with a belt, black Nikes, and a black bag.

"YOU DON'T KNOW YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" Ugh, okay, changing my ringtone..

"Hello?"

"Yes, Ms. Allison?"

"Yeah?"

"We're here to pick you up."

"Okay, I'll be out soon, thank you." Who are 'we'..? Hmm, I guess I'll find out. I walked out and saw a Limo. I walked up to it and opened the door and felt something metal hit my head. I fell to the ground. i fought to keep my eyes open but i couldn't.