Chapter Tweleve.

THIS IS AN UPDATE.

Okay. I've decided. I'm keeping the book & i will keep updating. I have so many read and views, and i just cant stop the book. Thank you everyone. ~Emily

_____________________

I woke up with the sun shining bright in my face. I frowned and pulled the covers over me.

"Wake up, babe!" I heard harry chuckle.

"Noooo." I groaned again.

"Don't make me get you out of bed!" He threatened.

I sat up quickly, "I'll get up if i can give all of you guys a make over." I said excitedly.

He stared at me weird, "erm, sure i guess?" He scratched his head.

"YESS!" i got out of bed, grabbed Harry's arm and ran to the bathroom. I got all my makeup and hair products and appliances.

"I regret this.." He mumbled.

"HEHEHEH." I was super excited about this makeover.

"Hey what's going on in here?" Liam asked, standing against the door frame.

"SIT!" i pointed to the floor, since harry was sitting on the toilet lid.

"Okay, harry, turn around so you face the wall." I told him.

He turned toward me and smirked. "I like this view better."

My cheeks turned bright red. Harry's face was an inch away from my chest. I was wearing a low tang top with shorts, so there was a lot of skin showing.

"No, turn the other way." I tried to hide my red cheeks.

He groaned and turned to face the wall. And I began to give him a make over. (Harrys' before and after picture to the side)

"Okay! Done!" I said, feeling accomplished. "Go look in the mirror."

He got out of his seat and walked to the mirror. He stood there, in shock. He turned to me slowly. My smile started to fade.

"I LOVE IT. THANK YOU! I REALLY NEEDED A NEW LOOK THANK YOU THANK YOU!" Harry shouted as he ran to me hugging me and spinning me around. I laughed.

He finally put me down, when four other boys tackled me, wanting makeovers as well.

This will be a long day!

______________

Hey guys! So i will be posting Harry's before & after photo. I'll post Liam's, nialls, zayn's, and louis' before and after picture in the next chapter!

10 reads, 5 votes & 2 comments for the next chapter. (:  

~Emily