Chapter Ten.

I managed to avoid Harry's gaze the rest of the time at the table. I ate my meal thinking over my plan. I would ask Liam about getting me a job, i couldn't have them paying for everything for me. I would have to visit my house some time too, wether they liked it or not. I looked up from my plate and noticed Niall was giving me weird looks. I gave him a confused face and he just shook his head. well alright then. I looked at everybody except harry. They were such nice boys. Smart, talented, nice, good looking.. what's not to like. .I noticed that everyone had finished eating, so i decided we should leave. i needed to talk to liam still.

"Hey, can we go now?" i asked, looking at liam.

"we need to pay." He replied.

i was really unpatient, "we can pay in the front."

he could probably tell i was not in the mood to wait, so he agreed and stood up, signaling for the other boys to stand. We all stood up and walked to the front after Liam. We stood there talking waiting for Liam to pay. I awkwardly stood there listening to Zayn's and Niall's argument over who is hotter; Kim Kardasian or her sisters. I built up the courage to glance over at harry, only to see he was sucked in his phone. at least he didn't notice me looking.

"alright, let's go!" Liam told us after he finished paying.

I was the first out the door, Hoping i wouldn't have to sit next to Harry. i looked around the parking lot, not seeing our car. i looked at liam giving him a confused face.

"One of our drivers will pick us up," He replied, smiling.

i gave a small nod. I stood next to liam, feeling safe. he gave off a brotherly feel. I stared at the floor thinking about kick boxing and about kicking harry's ass, not long before liam got ahold of my arm, pulling into a black range rover, which was our ride i'm guessing. i would have to get used to the rich life.

I got in, making sure my head didn't hit the ceiling if the car. I sat next to a window, next to Zayn. Zayn and I were the only ones not talking, so i decided to start a conversation with him.

"Hello!" i smiled, turning my body to face him.

"Ello." he smiled back, looking at me

"how was your meal?" i asked, getting into a random conversation.

"Very good, even though Niall ate most of it. How about you?'

"It was delicious!" i awkwardly answered. i wasn't really sure of what to say.

he awkwardly nodded, not sure what to say, either. i slowly turned away and looked out of the window. It was a pretty sight, lots of tourists, trees, and fancy cars and restaurants.

I felt a tap on my arm, "um.. we're here," Zayn said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Okay!" i smiled. he nodded again.

I got out of the car, last. I wasn't sure where we were, but i was too lazy to ask. I looked up and my jaw dropped. oh. my. god.

---------------------

A/N

hey guys! sorry for the late update & cliff hanger. hope you like it!