Chapter Two.

"Are you sure she's okay?" I heard a deep voice say.

"Yes. Positive. She won't even remember. It's been too long." I heard a husky voice say.

"Allison, wake up." I heard an Irish voice say, shaking me.

"Hmmm.." I mumbled fluttering my eyes open. I sat up and looked around the room I was in, whoever took me, put me in a bed. My eyes widened and I looked under the covers. OKAY, GOOD, I'm wearing clothes. I heard an adorable laugh come from the side of the room, I quickly snapped my head the direction of the sound. My eyes fell out of my head and I died. The end.

Just Kidding! I looked over and saw Niall Horan. My heart started beating faster. I tried my best not to fangirl so i sat there with big eyes and were making unnormal noises.

"Hi." I heard from the other side of me. Louis , Zayn , Liam , and Harry were sitting down on a couch next to me. I studied them carefully. Louis was wearing a blue and black button up with black skinny jeans. Zayn was wearing a plain white shirt and jeans. Liam was wearing a plaid button up and jeans. And... Harry.. He was wearing a White shirt black jeans and his famous white converse. I tried to run out the room but i fell off the bed into Nialls' arms.

"What are you doing, Allison?" Niall asked me.

"Oh nothing, and How do you know my name?"

"I know because I was Crystal Mcgritten."

"YOU FUCKING KIDNAPPED ME." I shouted and jumped out of his arms and tried to run out of the room when I felt two pairs of muscular arms pick me up. I looked who it was, Harry.

I tried my best to get out of his grip. I punched and kicked him as hard as i could.

"Take it easy, babe." He said, laughing. Why was he calling me 'babe.' i would never be his babe even if he were the last man on earth.

"Don't Call me 'babe.' Let me go! I'm not the same girl i was back then, i WILL fight back. I should've fought back a long time ago, especially back in freshman year." I pulled my arms away from him.

*FLASHBACK*

"Ally, can I talk to you over by my locker?" Harry asked.

"i-i-is this another one of your jokes.." I stuttered. He shook his head, no.

"Okay.." I cautiously followed him to his locker.

"Ally, I know I hurt you and that you could never forgive me. But it's been killing me. I need you back, hurting you doesn't feel right. I'm sorry, I've changed. I swear." He said looking into my eyes, I stared back into his eyes to see any emotion. He looked sincere.

"Harry.. I don't know if i could ever trust you.. you've hurt me badly. you've betrayed me." tears were forming in my eyes.

"Please Ally. Im begging you." He said hugging me.

I backed away and he let go. "Fine, Harry.. But if hurt me.. i will never, Ever, forgive you."

"Thank you so much Allison! I promise, we'll have fun." He smiled and hugged me. "I'll see you at lunch!" He hugged me again and left to class.

I smiled a small smile. I got my best friend back. Of course it'd take me a while for him to gain my trust, but i guess we could try.

At lunch we hung out and he told me how happy he was that we were friends again. He asked me to have dinner at his house. I couldn't help but say yes. Plus he couldn't hurt me there, his mom would be there.

*** AT HARRY'S HOUSE. ***

-Knock Knock.-

"hel- OH HI ALLISON! Long time no see! You look great, You're spending the night with Harry and the boys, right?" Anne, Harrys mom smiled.

"Hi Anne! It has been long, too long! Thank you, You haven't aged a bit! And yes I am." I smiled back. Why did Harry invite the other guys..

"They're right up stairs in Harrys room." Anne opened the door wider so I could get in.

I smiled, "Thank you." And I ran up the steps to Harrys room.

-Knock Knock.-

"Oh, hey Ally.." Harry said sadly.

"Hey, what's wrong, haz?"

"Oh.. err, nothing. Everything's fine." He smiled. I just nodded slowly. He let me in.

"Hi ally." Dylan, one of harrys friend, smiled creepily. I just gave him a single nod.

-Knock knock-

"Yes mom?" Harry shouted.

"I'm heading to the store. Do you guys want anything?" his mom asked through the door.

"No thanks!"

"Okay bye ! Stay safe." Then i heard her footsteps walk away.

I sat down on Harrys' bed and noticed everyone was staring at me. I looked back at him weirdly and then I felt two arms pick me up and throw me into the ground. I shut my eyes and winced in pain.

"You really think we want to be friends with you, Allison? HA, You wish." Cody, another of harrys friends, said while kicking me in the gut. I didn't do anything to protest. I just lay there, hugging my stomach with my eyes closed crying.

"Let's get Allison some beauty sleep, shall we?" Dylan said , I could basically hear him smirk during that sentence. All I felt after that is something really hard hit me in the head and everything went black.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Huh? Where am I? I flutter my eyes open. All I see for two seconds is white. Finally my eyes adjust to the bright, white room I'm in. I'm on a bed with white blankets and pillows, The walls of the room are plain white, there are a few chairs placed next to the bed.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

There it is again! I look at the direction of the noise, It was a heart monitor. I know where I am.. I'm in the hospital. Then it all comes back. The day harry said he changed, the dinner, the pain. It's Harrys fault I'm here.

"Honey?" I hear someone ask from the door. I look over and find my mom.

"Mom! What happened , why am I in here?" I obviously already know, I just want to see what lie harry came up with.

"Harry said that you were playing tag and you ran into his dresser and passed out."

"Oh yeah.. I remember now.. Clumsy me.." I had to go along with it, I know if i didn't, I would get hurt 10x worse.

"Go back to sleep hunny, It'll be good for you." She smiled and caressed my cheek.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Harrys face was pale. "I'm so sorry Allison, for real's this time. I never wanted to put you in the hospital.. Heck, I never even wanted to hurt you. I'm really super sorry Ally.."

"NO HARRY. DON'T SAY SORRY. WHAT THE FLIPPING FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU NEVER WANTED TO HURT ME?! WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST STOP. YOU RUINED MY LIFE, DON'T EVEN THINK I'LL EVER FORGIVE YOU, YOU-YOU-YOU DICK!" I stepped closer to him and slapped him with all my will.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He screamed, He took a step forward to me and punched me straight in the jaw.

My eyes widened and I held my face in my hands and sobbing. " SEE?! YOU NEVER CHANGED." I screamed and ran into the bathroom.

"HARRY EDWARD FUCKING STYLES. WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HURT HER. YOU STUPID TWAT." I heard Liam scream. Then all I heard was a loud thump and gasps.

"NIALL. WHY DID YOU PUNCH HIM?!" Zayn shouted. I couldn't hear the rest over my sobs. Why did he have to kidnap me? Why. Why did he have so bully me? Why did I ever trust him? Why did he have to hurt me. Why me? Were all the things I thought before I fell asleep on the bathroom floor.