Chapter Six.

( A/N ; Check out my new story? Thanks! i'll update a lot because i can update easily from my phone now!<3 )

After i heard the door close, i opened my eyes and sat up. Liam likes ME? What.. how.. i've only known him for what.. two, three days? There was a part of me that was happy, the other part worried. Do i like liam? no. i will not allow me to fall for any of these boys.

honestly, i wish i could go home. But i know i can't. plus, it's fun here! i get company, and i get to stay with the worlds most famous boy band. even I am happy about that. i also don't have to worry about my family worrying about me.. I dont even have a family. . i can get used to Casa De Uno Direction.

i yawned, Time for sleepy- bye time! i lay back down and close my eyes. i slowly drift off to sleep thinking about what tomorrow will be like.

"GET UP ALLYYYY!!" I heard boys scream into my ear and jump on my bed.

"no." i simpily said as i went back to sleep.

i heard the door shut and i smiled in sucsess. that's until i felt my matress being pushed off the bed. i felt a big cold slam into the hard floor. okay, now i'm mad. those boys will die. i got up and gave the boys a death glare.

"bad idea." i growled before i chased them around the flat. i caught niall first because he ran into a wall and fell. i sat on him and grabbed his left arm and right leg and pulled them together until it hurt him.

"OKAY! IM SORRY. STOP. IT HURTS. AAUYGSHSH!" he screamed. i smiled and released him.

"okay." i smiled again and went off to find louis.

"oh louissss!" i said creepily jumping out from walls just to see if he was there. i heard silent cursing in the closet and knew that voice anywhere. louis. i smirked and slowly opened the closet door and screamed 'boo!' but my eyes popped out of my head and my jaw dropped at what i saw. a full on larry makeout section.

"MY EYES!" I screamed as i ran into liams room. i jumped on him and fake sobbed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" he shouted.

"i.."

"you."

"i saw a larry make out session." i said shamefully.

he chuckled, "been there, seen that."

i looked up, " did you mentally die?" i asked.

"no, but i went to therapy for it." he said.

i laughed. i looked at the time on his watch and face palmed. 6 A.M. i got out of his arms and walked to my room, locked the door and fixed my bed and went back to sleep