Chandler:I think they get it.

Joey:Ok.

I chuckle as Richard enters the shop.

Chandler:There's the man.

Joey:He-he-eyy."Shakes his had and passes the dollar".

Richard:Hey you're getting better.I'm gonna keep this by the way.

Joey:Ok.He kept my dollar.

I smile at Joey

-April 8th 1996-

   The past few days everyone has been buisy and Joey has been hanging out with Chandler and Richard not even coming to say hi to me...Other than writing songs and watching TV I have been missing Joey's company....There is a knock at my door and I answer it and I see Joey.I smile and let him in.

Tabitha:You didn't have to knock Joey.

Joey:I forgot.

I laugh and we walk into the kitchen.

Tabitha:So are you here to say Hi or to hangout?.

Joey:Well I realized i haven't hung out with you in a while so i came by to hangout.

   I smile at Joey as I get out some food ingredients.

Tabitha:Good cause I have missed you...And so has my fridge.

   Joey laughs and we cook some food together once we are done we go over to the couch and eat the food.

Joey:So any romance updates?.

Tabitha:Nope.

   I hold back the fact I am in love with him and I decide to ask him the same question.

Tabitha:You?.

Joey:Nah...You know I can't help but feel you keeping something from me...Your normally an open book.

   I sigh and bite my lip like I always do when I try to keep my feeling's hidden.Joey see's and he lifts up my head with his finger so I can look at him.

Tabitha:I am keeping my feelings on a certain topic from someone...Cause if I tell them how I feel I may hurt them...And that's the last thing i want to do...But its killing me not telling them.

Joey:Just how bad could this hurt them?.

Tabitha:Well it's not only them who could be hurt...I could be rejected.

Joey:Ah i see you like someone.

Tabitha:"Tears up nodding".

Joey:Who?.

Tabitha:I-I can't....

   I get up and run to my bedroom scared I could loose Joey.I hear knocking on my bedroom door.

Joey:Come on Tab.You can tell me.Bestfriends for good and bad remember?.

Tabitha:If I said something...I could loose you.

   Joey enters the room and sees me crying and he walks over to where I'm standing.

Joey:You could never loose me...Not again Tabby.

Joey hugs me as i cry into his shoulder.

Tabitha:You don't know that.

Joey:Yes I do.

Tabitha:But you can't be sure.

Joey:Just tell me what's going on will you?.

Tabitha:I-I have fallen in love.

Joey:Well you did say you liked someone.

Tabitha:I've fallen in love and as much as it scares me knowing I havent felt this feeling since Zayne...I think I've felt this feeling before subconsciously and i was just to scared to act upon it...I have had you back in my life for a year...And this passed year I have fallen in love with you...I'm sorry if I'm hurting you by saying this but I can't hold it b-

   Joey puts his right pointer finger to my lips to stop me from speaking.

Joey:Tabitha...I have never stopped being in love with you...I wasn't avoiding you when you first arrived just because you hurt me I avoided you because my feelings for you came rushing back...I am still in love with you.

Tabitha:"Smiles".R-really?.

Joey:Yeah...I'm crazy for you.

   I wipe my tears and Joey grabs my hands and he pulls me in for a kiss.As our lips connect I feel fireworks.This kiss is like no other we have shared before.This kiss is full of love and I have never felt this much before.