Rachel:Well I...

Phoebe:I like this lily.It's more open you know and that's like my mom.She had a more open giving spirit.Oh Foghorn Leghorn oh.

???:Alright blonde girl you're in room two not so blonde girl you're with me.And red girl room 3.

Phoebe:Here we go.

Rachel:Uhuh.

Tabitha:You're not going?.

Rachel:Uhuh.

Phoebe:What?.Is it is this cause of what Ross said?.

Rachel:No.Well yeah maybe.

Phoebe:I don't believe this.Is this how this relationship's gonna work?.Ross equals boss.I mean come on what is this 1922?.

Rachel:What's 1922?.

Phoebe:Just you know long time ago.Well when men used to tell women what to do a lot.And then there was suffrage which is a good thing but is sounds horrible.Do you want to get this tattoo?.

Rachel:Yes I do it's just that Ross is...

Phoebe:Ok hey,Hey.Is your boyfriend the boss of you?.

Rachel:No.

Phoebe:Ok who is the boss of you?!.

Rachel:You?.

Phoebe:No.You are the boss of you.Now you march your heinie in there and get that heart tattooed on your hip.Go!.

   We are still at the Tattoo parlor and Rachel is showing Me and Phoebe her tattoo.

Phoebe:Oh that looks so good oh I love it.

Rachel:I know so do I.Oh Phoebe I'm so glad you made me do this

   I then show the girls one of mine I got on my right hip.

Phoebe:Tab that is awesome.

Tabitha:Thanks."Smiles".

Rachel:Ok Pheebs lets see yours.

Phoebe:Ah.Ok Rachel let's see yours again.

Rachel:Phoebe we just saw mine let me see yours.

Phoebe:Oh Ok."Pulls over her shirt and shows a bare shoulder".Oh no oh it's gone that's so weird I don't know how where it went.