Adios Muchachos Part 2

"Yo soy Escorpion." Escorpion said in Spanish, bringing all of our attention to him.

Oh great. Something bad is about to happen ,huh?

"I don't die. I kill. No one disrespects me and lives. Who wants to die first ,huh?" Escorpion asked.

10K who was by me and Doc, moved in front of me protectively. Warren grabbed her gun and pointed it at Escorpion. Vasquez stopped her though. I looked at him questioningly.

"Who wants to die! Come on, Cabron. Come on!" Escorpion said angrily.

Vasquez limped forward. They got in position to fight. Escorpion threw the first punch at Vasquez ,hitting him in the face. That was the start of the brutal fight.

10K lifted his slingshot to shoot Escorpion. "I got a shot." He announced to us. I put a hand on his arm.

"No." I told him.

"This is something he needs to do on his own." Warren backed me up.

The fight was brutal. Vasquez was taking a lot of hits. He didn't look too good either.

"He's gonna kill 'im." Addy stepped forward.

"No, he's gotta do this. We gotta let him." Warren told her.

Vasquez was finally turning the fight around. He was getting more hits in and avoiding Escorpion's hits too.

The fight finally ended when Vasquez threw Escorpion in the hatch. he fell down with the zombie's. I smiled, glad that Vasquez won the fight. We could hear Escorpion yelling ,for them to get off of him ,for us to get him out of there. And you know what we did... We just walked away as if nothing happened.

Doc and Warren helped Vasquez. 10K kept a protective arm around me as I kept trying to get my breath back completely. I was never meant to run ,especially not while being very pregnant. I stopped when 10K stopped. I looked up at him to see him looking at something in front of us.

"El Camino." He said. I followed his line of sight too see five cars ,El Caminos like 10K said.

We all glanced at each other. Then we each went to claim a car. Everyone was getting their own car ,except Murphy who was riding with Warren. I got in the one that 10K was claiming as his.

I put on the sunglasses I found on the dash and moved the seat all the way back. 10K climbed in the driver seat. He looked over at me and smiled.

***

We stopped to rest for the night. We had found a nice town to stay in for the night. It was small but met our needs of having a possibility of finding supplies, and having houses with beds. The last ones not a need, it's just preferred.

We were cleaning out one big house so we could stay together. I stayed outside with Murphy while they cleared the house.

"Aren't you scared?" Murphy asked.

"Of what?" I asked him.

"Being a mom this young ,or just in general. Especially in the apocalypse." Murphy explained.

"Terrified." I answered him.

"How come you never show it?" He asked.

"I don't need to worry everyone. We have bigger things to worry about than soothing a dumb teenager who was stupid enough to get pregnant in the apocalypse." I told him.

"You know we'll worry either way ,right?" Murphy said, surprising me.

" 'We'?" I raised an eyebrow at him.