Resurrection Z Part 2

I didn't know where I was going. There was no way I would make it without my weapons.

I opened a random door. Of course it was just a supply closet. There was just cleaning supplies in here.

I heard a scream down the hall and saw that a couple zombies had found their way into the hall ,attacking some girl. One of the zombies saw me and started running for me.

I went into the closet and shut the door behind me. It was dark in here. I looked for a light switch, hoping that they had enough electricity for the simple act. There was pounding on the door from the zombie out in the hall.

I pulled on a string and a small amount of light filled the cramped space. I looked around to find what was around me. It was all just cleaning supplies.

I grabbed the broom that was leaning against the wall. I broke the bottom broom part so I just had the wooden handle. I gripped it tightly and prepared myself to open the door.

I needed to find the others. I couldn't do that stuck in a supply closet.

I pushed the door open roughly ,thankful it opened that way. The zombie got pushed back ,allowing me to hold the broom handle better. When the Z came at me, I used the handle as a staff to kill it.

I ran down the hall to find the place that Joe had showed us through to go to the cafeteria. Too bad I did not want to go back there. Warren and Garnett were in the room already.

"Thank God you guys are okay." I said pulling Warren into a hug. Then quickly pulled away. "Nevermind. I don't think I want to touch either of you until you guys have showered or at least rinsed off. I don't know what you guys did." I smirked at them. Warren rolled her eyes at me.

"Where is everyone?" Warren asked me.

"I don't know. I lost them in the cafeteria. I think they ran back into the kitchen, I was trying to get out." I told her. She nodded.

Then Joe joined us. He didn't look too good. Physically he seemed fine. He looked torn up over what was happening.

"Joe. What the hell happened?" Garnett asked.

"One of the guys that he let back in slit his throat with a blade stashed in his inverted cross necklace." I told them both.

"The two others did the same thing. Goddamn suicide zombies." Joe said.

"They sabotaged the doors." Warren said.

"Insane bastards. Everything we've worked for, it's gone. All gone." Joe seemed out of it.

"We need weapons." Warren stated.

"The armory's full of Zs. We can't get in there." Joe informed us.

"Well, you got to have some hidden somewhere." Garnett hoped.

"No. They're all in the cage." Joe told us.

"All of them?! How are we supposed to defend ourselves?!" Warren asked ,sounding frustrated. I don't blame her on that. I agree with her.

"I thought we were zombie-proofed!" Joe exclaimed.

Garnett grabbed Joe by his shirt ,pushing slightly against the table behind him. "Hey, Joe. You gotta pull yourself together ,man. There's gotta be a way out of here." Garnett said.

"Garnett!" Mack called running into the room with Addy, Cassandra, and Doc behind him.

"Thank God." I went and hugged Addy then Cassandra then Doc.

"Where's Murphy?" Garnett asked.

"Got seperated. Zombies everywhere." Addy answered him.

"I'm guessing you guys haven't seen 10K." I spoke up.