Chapter 43- Back From The Dead

Start from the beginning

"Ozai," his name rolled off my tongue, "that's a nice name." "Can you bend for me love?" 

That was a strange request. I fixed the robe properly on myself before I took stance. I can't even remember how to bend, but I'll go with the flow.

When I pressed my right foot against the earth beneath my feet, a tall structure of rocks built up beside me. Outstretching my hand to the left I air bend, blowing back the flowers in the field. When it came to water my body was full of it, when I sucked the flowers and the air dry of it. Then reverted it back. Finally, I fire weak punches, and surely balls of fire exited. Ozai smirked with.. admiration? 

"You're a true master." "Thanks?"

Ozai cracked his knuckles before he got in a fighting position, "fight me like that, oh, and get into the avatar state." So I did.

The sudden urge to defend took over my actions though just as I was about to trap his legs in earth, and I fell to my knees gasping. My head felt like, was so flying? Either way I was quickly brought back to Earth, thanks to the sudden sharp pain I felt to my back. 

Ozai looked at me with both shock, and disappointment. "What's wrong husband?" I asked him. Ozai shook his head, "you were in the Avatar State, but as quickly as you entered you exited." That's strange, I thought I mastered it?

Wait, when did I master it? 

Ozai shrugged, thinking to himself things I couldn't hear. A bison passed by, an actual flying bison! I squealed pointing at it. "Aang can we go for a flight!!" Clenching my mouth I turned to Ozai. "I mean, Ozai! Can we go for--" "no." 

I frown, feeling him tug on my arm like I was some form of toy. "Let's get you dressed." He told me. I tap his shoulder gently anyway, "who's Aang?" Ozai smiled at me, "don't know. Maybe an imaginary friend of yours?" 

Ozai grunted. 'If she really is attached to the current avatar here, that means my chances of killing him with her are maybe thin. To make things worst, it seems as though certain things can trigger her memory. If I'm not careful, she can regain full memory and kill me on the spot, unless I kill her first!!' 

With Aang, he was interrogating people of the Fire Nation with Toph, Sokka and Suki by his side. "So you're telling me, your girl was brought back from the dead and now she belongs to the Fire Lord?" Sokka asked for the fifteenth time! "YES!" Aang yelled to him, "WOW!" Sokka screamed out, "that must REALLY burn!!" 

He wiped the tears from his eyes just as Suki shoved his shoulder gently. Aang wiped his tears, "I just want her back home and safe."  An old woman tugged on his shirt, and he looked at her with confusion. "Yes?" "Hello, avatar Y/n." Aang shakes his head. "Sorry ma'am, but I'm not her!"

The woman fixed her eyes properly on Aang, and she gasped stepping back. "Why do you look so much younger than you were last!" "What?" The woman fixed herself, "remember me? The fortune teller!" 

"The what?!" Sokka, Suki and Toph yell. 

"But, that's impossible! It's been over two hundred years! How are you still alive?!" The woman chuckled, "I should be asking you that question. You're the avatar now, aren't you?" Aang nodded, "I am." "That's good."

She whispered, "I saw Avatar Y/n, in the arms of that new Fore Lord." She explained the situation in grave detail, "she was summoned. The body her spirit is using as a vessel has transformed into her own. If her spirit is not returned to the spirit realm in two days, trust me when I say. Her spirit will be cut off, and she will die again. Far worst. It could be this. Beheaded, chopped, hung, so many. They could even remove her--" "I get it."