kiss me

"WANNA TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?" Bakugo asked, walking onto the roof

"WANNA TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON?" Bakugo asked, walking onto the roof. You didn't even know how to respond.

"I...um...well...the...girls, suspect that maybe...I developed feelings for someone...somehow." You mumbled. Bakugo leaned down to try to see your hiding face. "You mean a crush?"

You slowly nodded. Bakugo straighten his posture. "What makes them think that?"

"Well...apparently I get this thing called butterflies. And when I blushed when they said the person's name, that means I get nervous thinking about them. And I also...like being around them." You explained.

"...Is the person....me?"

Your breath hitched. You looked up and gut-punched him in the stomach. "OW, WHAT THE FUCK!?" He coughed. "Why did you punch me?!!"

"How did you know?!" You shouted. He stared at you confused. "I used common fucking sense?! Why else would Mina push us in an elevator together?!!"

"Oh...yeah." You said nervously. Bakugo regained his strength and gave a cocky smile. "So you have a little crush on me?"

"SHUT UP! I don't even know if I do, I'm just listening to the girls!" You hissed. He stepped closer to you, his stupid smirk still plastered on his face. "...Kiss me."

...

......

.........

"Do what now?"

"You've never felt physically attracted to someone right? Then lets try something physical." He whispered, holding your cheek with his hand. You felt your face burn up. "If you don't like it, you can push me away, okay?"

"Bakug-mm." You sentenced was inturrupted by his lips. He held you by the waist, bring you in closer. You quickly pushed away.

"...Didn't like it?" He whispered.

"N-No, it wasn't that. I just...needed to breathe." You panted, placing your forehead on his shoulder.

"...You were holding your breath? We aren't underwater-"

"I've never kissed someone before!" You snarled. He scoffed before bring you back into him, interlocking his lips with yours. You felt him partially slip in his tongue, making you stiff up. He pushed you back against the wall, pulling your waist into his. "I've been wanting to do this to you forever." He whispered in between a kiss.

You felt butterflies erupt in your stomach.

"So...do you...like me...y/n? He asked after each kiss on your neck. You nodded. "Y-yeah, I think I do."

He pulled away and stared at you hotly. "You think?"

You broked eye contact for a moment. "...Yes?"

He grabbed the back of your neck and pulled him into his chest, hugging you around your waist. "You think, huh? You aren't sure? Do I need to make you admit it?" He rasped, sending goosebumps down your neck. "I'll kiss you until you can say you like me with confidence."

His harshness, for some reason, made you like him even more.

You looked up and rubbed your thumb across his cheek. "I like you. A lot." You whispered. He smiled before planting a kiss on your forehead. "So I made cupid fall in love with me?" He said cockily. You rolled your eyes. "Don't give yourself so much credit, Bakuhoe."

"STOP CALING ME THAT!"