star

BAKUGO OPENED THE DOOR TO the rooftop to dry out some laundry he did earlier, when he noticed you leaning over the edge, looking up at the sky

"What the hell is she doing?" He asked himself as he quietly closed the door behind him, leaning against the wall. He listened to you as you started talking.

"It's currently night 33 at the dorms. It's been very fun. I really think I'll make it big when I'm older!" You cheered.

Bakugo raised an eyebrow.

Is she talking to herself?

"I've gotten close with Mina and Momo. Oh, and Kirishima and Kaminari. They're the people I told you about on my first day. But that one boy, Bakugo? Yeah, he's still an asshole...Excuse my language."

This brat.

"I feel we could be friends...but talking to him is like arguing with myself. It's a headache." You groaned. "Anyway, I'm passing all my classes, so that's good...I'll come back again in a few nights." You smiled before turning around. Your breath hitched as you noticed Bakugo staring back at you.

...

......

.........

"...Why are you creepily standing there? You don't look stoic at all." You said.

Bakugo clenched his fist before relaxing again. "Why the fuck were you talking to yourself?"

"I wasn't talking to myself. I'm not a psychopath."

Bakugo clicked his tongue. I beg to differ.

You waved at Bakugo, telling him to come to you. He hesitantly walked towards you, leaning his elbows on the edge. You leaned next to him, pointing at the night sky. Your body being so close to his made him slightly nervous.

What the hell is she doing?

"You see those two stars in the sky?" You asked, inching your face near his to show him. Bakugo felt his cheeks heat up. He followed your finger to two bright-shining stars. "Yeah."

"Those are my parents."

Bakugo turned to you, not realizing how close you were to him. His nose almost brushed against your cheek, making you turn to him. You noticed his face turn pink before he looked back at the sky. "Your parents?"

"Y-Yeah." You replied as you looked up at the stars. "They passed away a few years back from a car accident. A few nights after their funeral, I decided to look up at the sky and noticed those two stars shining brighter than the others."

"So you assumed they were your parents?" He asked. You shook your head no. "I didn't assume. I knew...Ever since then, I've talked to them every night." You turned back to Bakugo and smiled. "I think they like it!"

Bakugo watched as wind blew your hair in your face, your eyes twinkling like the stars in the night sky. He quickly looked away.

"Sorry about your parents." He whispered. You shrugged. "Nothing to be sorry about. They're in a better place."

The two of you listening to the sound of the rustling leaves, and the distant sound of the city. Oddly enough, you two enjoyed the presence of the other. You weren't insulting each other every few minutes.

"Y/n."

You turned to Bakugo. "Hi."

He let out a sigh. "Can you...travel into people's dreams?"

...

......

..........

"...Can I what?"

"You heard me!" He hissed. You threw up your hands innocently. "No need to get angry!"

"Well, can you?"

You placed your chin on your elbow, staring out at the city. "Not that I know of...Why are you asking?"

He groaned and walked towards the rooftop door. "Forget it."

"Oh-wait, your laundry. Were you going to hang that up to dry?" You asked. He turned around and chucked his shirts at your face, nearly making you lose balance. "Handle it for me, will ya?"

"No, I will-" You hissed, taking the shirts off your face to hear the rooftop door shut. He had already left.

"not."