over

BAKUGO WOKE UP TO YOU STILL in his lap, fast asleep

BAKUGO WOKE UP TO YOU STILL in his lap, fast asleep. He looked up at the sky. "We slept through the whole god damn morning." He whispered. He carefully moved you off his lap and into his arms.

He made his way through the forest about 30 minutes before a shore appeared with a small group of familiar people standing around. "Hey!" He shouted.

Kirishima, Iida, Momo, and Tsu turned around. Momo let out a sigh of relief before running towrds you. "How is she? I got so worried when Aizawa said the scenery changed every few hours, and I wouldn't see her! Is her leg okay?" She asked as Bakugo placed you in her arms.

"It's not doing great. We got seperated all of yesterday and I had the painkillers, so when I found her again, she was a hot mess." Bakugo leaned against a nearby tree.

"My poor baby." Momo said as she sat down on the ground with you in her arms.

"When the hell did you all get here?" Bakugo mumbled.

"Iida and I have been here since yesterday, and Momo and Tsu got here about 3 hours ago. We decided to wait here, thinking Aizawa might show up.

"Speak of the devil." Tsu pointed to a boat headed their way on the water. Kaminari and Mina leaned over the edge and waved. "Hey guys! We all survived!" Mina cheered.

Kirishima let out a sigh of relief. "We're saved!"

. . .

Momo carried your unconscience body onto the boat, the rest of the class boarding on. Aizawa greeted each of them. The class who was already on the boat watched as Momo sat down with you in her arms. "What happened to y/n?" Kaminari asked.

"On day one she broke her leg on a rock when we fell down a waterfall." She explained. Bakugo eyed Aizawa. "Yeah, what was up with that damn waterfall? This excersise was fucking pointless!"

"You all made it out alive, didn't you? You know how to survive during hard conditions now, don't you?" He asked. The class stayed silent.

"He does have a point." Deku added. "We all pushed ourselves to our limits. Y/n made it with a broken leg!"

"Exactly. Now you can't say 'I can't' or 'It's too hard'. This was probably the hardest training excerise I could put you guys through, considering I gave you guys food and water as an advantage." He mumbled as he walked to the front of the boat. "Great job everyone."

Mina sulked in her seat. "I'm just glad it's finally over!" She admitted. The rest of the class shared their experiences with each other, while Bakugo watched you sleep in Momo's arms.

The scene last night of you crying from pain replayed in his head. Oddly enough...

he hated seeing you in that much pain.

. . .

"MWAH." Recovery kissed your broken leg. You felt a shiver go down your spine. "T-Thanks." You said, moving your leg around freely. "Feels weird having a working leg again."

You stepped out of the office to see Bakugo leaning against the wall. "Oh-I didn't know you were waiting for me." You said, slidding the nurse's office door closed.

"How's your leg?" He asked as the two of you walked down the hall to your dorms. You skipped in front of him and spun around.

"Good as new!" You smiled. He scoffed. "Finally." He mumbled.

You stopped walking and wrapped your arms around his neck. He stopped, his eyes widening in shock. "What the fuck are you doing?" He whispered.

"Thank you." You replied.

"...For what?"

"Taking care of me on the island. I probably would've died of pain if you weren't with me."

Bakugo felt his cheeks burn. He slowly wrapped his arms around you, burying hid face in the crook of your neck. The two of you hugged in silence for a moment. You felt your face warm up.

Why do I...like this? Why are my cheeks heating up?

"Don't ever break another fucking bone again." He mumbled. You couldn't help but chuckle. "I'll try."