painkiller

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE TWO OF YOU WOKE UP, your eyes meeting with each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

THE TWO OF YOU WOKE UP, your eyes meeting with each other. Bakugo's cheeks turned a bright shade of pink as the two of you held eye contact. "Good morning." You whispered.

"Why the fuck are you so close to me?" He mumbled. You furrowed your brows. "I could ask you the same thing...also why do you smell....surprisingly sweet?"

That only made his face turn even redder. He quickly sat up straight and rubbed his eyes. "Shut up."

You stretched your arms over your head, groaning. "I'm hungry. Cook breakfast for me." You muttered. He turned to you angrily. "Why can't you fucking make it?!"

You took your broken leg out of the sleeping bag. "Oh. I don't know. Maybe because someone told me to stop walking around?" You hissed.

He sighed and grabbed his string bag, opening the tent. "Lemme wash my fucking face and then I'll get some fire wood." He grumbled, stepping outside. You laid back onto your sleeping bag. "Thank youuu." You whispered, falling back asleep.

He took out a towel and drenched it in the hot spring, washing his face. Afterwards, he went further into the trees to search for some wood to light on fire. "It's like I'm taking care of an old hag." He complained to himself, bending down to pick up some fire wood. When he turned around, he noticed something different. Something felt...off. That's when it clicked.

The scenery changed again.

"Y/N!" He shouted, dropping the firewood. He ran towards where the hot spring was supposed to be....but it was a totally different location. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit." Bakugo cursed under his breath, looking around frantically. That's when he remembered you hadn't taken a painkiller yet.

He reached into his bag and took out the bottle. "She's definetly not gonna be feeling okay."

. . .

"Bakugo? Are you done with breakfast yet? My leg is killing me!" You whined, zipping open the tent.

No one.

You grabbed your string bag and crutches, stumbling out of the tent. As you gained your balance, you felt the pain in your leg intensify. "Owwww...Bakugo! Where the hell did you go!" You shouted.

That's when Aizawa's words replayed in your head. "Don't tell me....Did Bakugo and I get...separated?"

later that night

Earlier that morning, you decided to wait in the tent, in case Bakugo found his way back. But he never showed up. The pain in your leg increased steadily, making you impatient, so you decided to set out on foot yourself.

You shouted his name all day, walking every few hours before the pain in your leg was too unbearable, then you would take a break. It was currently night time, and you were exhausted. The nightsky made it nearly impossible for the lighter you were carrying to illuminate your surrondings.

Your leg was getting worse. Your eyes filled with tears as you bumped into a tree, sliding your back down it. "God dammit Bakugo. You just had to take the painkillers with you!" You cried.

After quietly sobbing in pain, you stared up at the starry sky.

"Mom. Dad. I know you aren't gods or whatever, could you maybe make a miracle happen?" You whispered. You dropped your chin down to your chest. "I need Bakugo to find me...My leg is in...so much...pain...I'm exhausted...I'm bored..." You muttered.

"Please. Bakugo....Find me already...." You cried.

Suddenly, you felt someone wrap their arms around your neck.

"I found you."

Your eyes widened in shock as you pushed Bakugo off you. You slapped him on his arm, making him flinch. "What the fuck! You were just begging for me two seconds ago!" He yelled.

"I was begging for you because you have the pills! Why the fuck did you abandon me!" You cried into his chest as he took out the bottle of pain killers. "I didn't fucking mean to." He hissed, tilting your chin up to look at him. "Open."

You stuck out your tounge as he placed the pill in your mouth. He opened a bottle of water and poured it in. "Swallow."

You swallowed the pill, panting. "My leg hurts a lot." You whispered.

"How long were you walking for?" He asked, leaning against the tree with you. "I don't know, since this afternoon?" You replied.

"THE AFTERNOON- Y/n its night time now! I told you to stay off of your goddamn leg!" He lectured.

"Well I couldn't wait around for you all day! I needed you! But you weren't there!" You shouted. Bakugo was taken aback by your sudden outburst. He sighed and brought your head down onto his lap. "You're grumpy. Go to bed."

Your breathing slowed down as you laid in his lap.

Why am I so happy that he's here? It's not just because he had the painkillers...

maybe he was the painkiller.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
cupid ᝰ k.bakugo ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें