hospitality

"HOW THE FUCK DO I MAKE THIS?" Bakugo glared at the recipe the nurse gave him

"Bakugoooooo, hurry up, I'm hungry!" You whined, sprawled out on the couch.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! I HEARD YOU FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!" He shouted, throwing things into the blender.

"It's literally a smoothie and a salad! How do you not know how to make it!?" You groaned

. . .

"Woah." You said, eyeing the smoothie and salad. "You actually made it."

"Of course I fucking did. It wasn't hard." He said, laying back on the couch. You grabbed the smoothie and took a sip, before spitting it out. Bakugo quickly sat up straight. "Why the fuck did you spit it out!?"

"It's making me nauseous." You cried, slamming the cup back on the table. You laid back on the couch, bringing the blanket over your head.

"You didn't even try the salad!" He hissed. You whimpered. "I lost my appetite!"

He sighed and picked up the salad and smoothie. "I'll put it in the fridge for you to try and eat later. You gotta eat something."

"You sound like a mom." You teased. He growled as he grabbed a paper towel from the kitchen counter. "Shut the hell up." He walked back to the couch and slapped your thigh. "Sit up."

You removed the blanket from over your head and weakly sat up. He wiped the smoothie that you spat out off your face. You felt a weird feeling erupt in your stomach.

Woah. What is this? Why does my stomach feel all jumpy?....

Am I going to throw up??

...No. It's not a sickly feeling...what is it?

"You're a fucking mess-maker." He complained as he finished wiping your face. You laid back down on the couch. "Thanks." You whispered.

"What?" He asked, knowing exactly what he was doing.

"You know what I said." You mumbled. Bakugo started to poke at your calf. "Say it again. I didn't hear you."

Without thinking, you kicked him, landing a blow to his....

no no square.

"FUCK!" He shouted, grabbed his...area. You quickly sat up straight, your mouth practically on the floor. "OH MY G-GOD!" You laughed, placing your hand on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry!"

Still in agony, he grabbed you by the collar and pulled you towards him. "I'm gonna make you fucking pay that." He mumbled. That only made you laugh harder.

"I didn't mean to!" You cried, gasping for air. You hadn't laughed like that in a while. Bakugo wrapped his arm around your neck into a choke hold, digging his knuckles into your head. You attempted to pull out, but he had you in his grip.

After a few moments, the two of you calmed down. You relaxed in his lap, panting from laughing to much. Bakugo felt his face warm up.

"Y/n?" He whispered, but you had passed out. He scoffed before carrying you in his arms towards your dorm room. He opened the door and walked you to your bed, tucking you under the covers. He watched as your breathing steadied.

"...Maybe we could be friends."