tennis

1 month later

1 month later

"TENNIS TOURNEY!!" You cheered as you jogged onto the court with Momo and Mina.

Since it was Saturday, and everyone was bored, the class begged Aizawa to let them hold a fun game of tennis on the court. The guys turned to you as you skipped past them in your mini white tennis skirt.

Bakugo quickly turned around to hide his light pink cheeks.

"I wonder what color she's wearing today-" Mineta drooled before being slapped in the face my Tsu's tongue. You grabbed a tennis racket and a ball and stood at the end line. "Who's my first challenger?"

"Me!" Uraraka skipped to the another side of the court. She stared at your shoes. "You're wearing your heels?"

You nodded, jumping from side to side excitedly. "I move easier in them, remember?"

"We'll play 3 matches. Quirks are allowed!" Iida announced as he stood at the score board.

"Ready, Ochako?" You asked. She gave a thumbs up. You threw the ball in the air and slammed it with the racket on her side, skimming the end line. Uraraka stared at it in shock.

"It was in!" Momo shouted, being the referee.

"Of course y/n would be good at tennis!" Kaminari groaned.

After a 2 games, you won in both sets. Uraraka rubbed the sweat off her forehead. "That was so unfair!" She sat against the fence, panting for air.

You tossed the tennis ball up and down in your hand. "Who's my next victim?" You asked.

Bakugo stood up and walked to the end line, grabbing a racket and a ball. You gave a cocky smile.

"What's this? BombBoy wants to take a go at it?" You teased, gripping the end of your racket and slightly bending your knees. Bakugo glared at you, a smirk plastering across his face.

"You're all talk, Twinkle Toes." He growled. He threw the ball in the air and smashed the racket into, activating his quirk to make it fly faster. "DIE!"

The ball slammed onto your side of the court, then skimmed past your face, the wind making your hair move. It slammed into the fence.

The class' mouths fell open, shocked that they nearly witnessed a murder. You gave him a menacing smile, squatting back into position. "Again."

Bakugo furrowed his brows. "Crazy bitch." He whispered as Kirishima tossed him another tennis ball.

He bounced the ball on the ground before throwing it in the air. He activated his quirk and slammed the racket into the ball, making it fly towards the edge of the court.

"There's no way she would reach that in time!" Mina said, intrigued.

You pushed off the balls of your feet and ran towards the ball, slamming the ball back onto Bakugo's side. It hit the inside of the court then flew out.

The class' mouths dropped again.

"Sometimes I forget how crazy fast she is." Deku sighed.

"15-15" Momo announced the point values. Bakugo clicked his tongue angrily. You twirled your racket between your fingers. "You might've thrown me off the first time, but it'll only work once." You admitted.

"Game on." He snarled.

. . .

"Game point!" Momo cheered. You and Bakugo had played a full 2 sets, and the third one was currently tied. The rest of the class was cheering you on.

"Let's go y/n!"

"One more point Bakugo!"

"Game point!"

You smirked at Bakugo as he anxiously waited for you to serve the ball.

Enjoy your loss, Bakugo.

You threw the ball higher into the air than usual. Bakugo's eyes followed the ball. For the first time since the game began, you activated your quirk. You quickly emerged an arrow out of your chest and served it into racket, piercing it into Bakugo's chest.

"Sit." You whispered, making Bakugo sit on the ground.

You caught the ball from the air in your hand and served it over the net, giving you match point.

The class gasped. "Woah! What a twist!" Mina jumped.

"Y/n...is the game winner!" Iida shouted. The class clapped. You jumped over the net and towards Bakugo. As you bent down in front of him, you noticed he was attempting to break out of your spell again. You smiled.

"That's a good boy, yes you are!" You teased, patting the top of his head. You heard him grit his teeth. You leaned forward and kissed his forehead gently.

As soon as your lips landed on him, Bakugo broke out of your daze. He felt a feeling of warmth fill his body.

When you moved away, you noticed Bakugo staring back at you, his cheeks lightly covered in pink. The thought of him blushing over a meaningless kiss confused you.

"Someone's embarrassed." You whispered, tugging at his cheeks. He slapped your hand away. "Fuck you." He muttered and stood up from the court, walking towards the exit.

You scrunched your nose. "What a brat."

"