sick

"UGHHH!" You groaned as you entered the common area

"UGHHH!" You groaned as you entered the common area. Kirishima looked over his shoulder. "Y/n?."

"Hey." You mumbled. He cocked his head. "You don't sound very good. Do you have a cold?"

"Not sure, but it's not anything bad. I can still go to school." You replied sickly. Momo handed you a plate of food. "Here, I made you breakfast!"

You stared at the plate in disgust, before pushing the plate away. Momo's eyes widened in shock. "You don't want it? But it's your favorite!"

"The smell is making me nauseous." You mumbled, pouring a glass of water into a cup. Kirishima and Momo watched as you started to doze off, the water over filling the glass.

"Oooooookay, you're staying in the dorms." Kirishima took the pitcher and glass out of your hand. You laid your head on his shoulder weakly.

"I'm fine...I can go. I feel great!" You muttered before standing straight up again. You walked out of the kitchen area and bumped in Bakugo.

"Watch it!" He hissed. Too tired to retort back, your body fell into his arms. He caught you, trying to force you to stand up. "What the hell is wrong with her?"

"She's sick." Momo walked over to your fatigued body, placing the back of her hand on your cheek. "Oh my, she has a high fever!"

"Did she eat anything weird last night?" Kirishima asked.

"Well...we did order sushi from that new place downtown last night." Mina recalled. "We dared her to eat the weird squid stuff."

"Oh yeah, she might have food poisoning." Uraraka assumed.

"If it's food poisoning, then someone should stay behind with her until the nurse comes." Momo suggested.

The class looked at each other. "NOSE GOES!" Kaminari yelled. The students quickly placed their fingers on their noses. The last one left was Bakugo.

"What!? That isn't fair! She's passed out in my arms!" He shouted as he watched the class grab their bags and head towards the elevators.

"If she throws up, clean it up with soap and water and carpet cleaner!" Momo instructed as she exited the room.

"We'll tell the nurse to come visit later!" Sero said. And just liked that, you and Bakugo were the last ones in the room. You groaned. "Bakugo, my stomach-"

"Hell no." He mumbled, throwing you over his shoulder to carry you to the bathroom. "You're throwing up in the toilet, not on the carpet."

. . .

After the nurse gave you a check up, she gave Bakugo instructions on how you should take your medicine, what to eat, and how to care for you. As the nurse left, Bakugo sat on the couch next to you, who was watching TV.

"Here." He handed you a Powerade and a pill. You turned your head, refusing. He growled. "Wanna feel better? Take the god damn pill!"

"I don't know how to take pills!" You whined, pushing his arm away.

"...You don't know how to swallow pills?"

"...It's hard." You said embarrassingly.

He sighed. "Open."

"But I d-ON'T-" You stuttered as Bakugo grabbed your chin, forcing you to open your mouth. "Out." He demanded.

You stuck out tongue, Bakugo placing the pill on it. He opened the Powerade and titled your head back, slowly pouring the liquid in. "Swallow."

You hesitantly swallowed. Bakugo stopped pouring the drink. "It's down."

"What?" You grabbed your neck. "I swallowed my first pill!" You cheered.

"And you obeyed me like a dog." He said, still holding your chin. You squinted before jabbing him in the side, making him wince in pain. "I may be sick, but I'm not weak."

"Fuck you." He mumbled.

" He mumbled