When we got to the bathroom, I closed the door with my foot. I sat Paisley next to the sink on the counter then turned on the water. While we waited for it to heat up, I stood in between her legs with my hands on her hips.

"So fucking beautiful." I mumbled and pecked her lips.

"Am I?" She asked in disbelief but a small smile played on her lips.

"Of course. Who said you aren't?"

"Lewis and Sebastian." She rolled her eyes.

"They're your brothers, obviously they'll say you aren't. Trust me paisley, you are so beautiful." I told her.

I leaned my head down a little and connected our lips in a slow kiss. Just telling her how much I love her with that one simple gesture. It didn't have to be words or sex or gifts to tell her. Just a simple kiss that will let her know.

When the bathroom filled with steam, I picked up paisley and went under the water. I didn't want to let her go but I had to so she could clean herself.

"You're so small." I chuckled at her 5'3 height against my 6'5 frame. It made me laugh knowing she would most likely stay that small against me.

"Don't laugh. It's annoying because Lewis and Sebastian are taller than me as well." She giggled, like music to my ears. Ever since she was little her laugh has always been my favourite noise. Even her moans got me but it's still her laugh all the way.

"I'm sorry munchkin, it's not funny." I smirked trying not to laugh as she rolled her eyes. "It's fucking hilarious." I burst out laughing, trying to be quiet because of the others.

"Stop it." Paisley slapped my chest playfully. "You'll wake the others arsehole."

"You like my arse." I chuckled and smirked at her.

"Yeah I do." She giggled then pinched me.

"You're getting it now." I started tickling her.

Memphis POV

While I was sat up in bed with Danny curled up to my side, I heard paisley go downstairs crying. Danny looked at me with worry in his eyes like he always did when we heard paisley.

"Logan's down there. You know what they're like." I told him pecking his lips a couple times.

"I know. But it still doesn't stop me from worrying." He sighed.

"She'll be ok. Logan will most likely give her his T-shirt and make her a hot chocolate. We'll find then cuddled up together in the morning." I shrugged.

"I know." Danny rolled his eyes. "Stop telling me not to worry because it won't."

"Baby I get that. But she feels safe with Logan and always has so I'm not worried about her when she goes to him. She'll be ok." I kissed him.

After a while, I heard someone walking up the stairs. But also kissing, I quickly muted my tv and listened as much as I could.

"Can you hear that?" I tapped Danny.

"No! Is it? They can't be?" He smiled widely. Even when paisley was little I knew both of them would have something one day. I told Danny and we've both accepted that and don't have a problem with Logan being with paisley.

I wouldn't ask for a better man to be with my little girl to protect her. They both know each other more than themselves which is amazing and I admire that about them. And I've caught Logan staring at her since she went through puberty but it's not that weird kind, it's full of love and affection.

After ten minutes, I grabbed Danny's hand and quietly crept out of our room. As we got closer to paisleys room, I could hear their heavy breathing and the bed squeaking quietly.

"Our baby isn't a baby anymore." I pouted sadly but happy that they've finally confessed their love for each other.

"Awe." Danny pouted with tears in his eyes. "Do you think he's taking care of her? Like she should be?"

"By the sound of the bed, definitely. But knowing Logan he's taking it slow but he's thinking of just going all the way. And I'm going to dread them days." I whined playfully.

"At least he's actually going slow with her and ignoring that voice in his head. Some boys her age wouldn't even do that." Danny sighed.

"I know. Come on baby, let's leave them to it." I whispered and took Danny back to our room.