Chapter 13: Angel

Start from the beginning

Cute.

Being a bit self-conscious, I return the smile, afraid that he might think of me as a pervert or something as the way I was just admiring him earlier.But he grins more as I make my way out of there.

||

"Hey!Wanna grab a drink?" Yoongi proposes while I was busy organizing my stuffs, ready to head home. My mind whirls a moment around the proposal before agreeing with craze.

"Okay!" A bright smile grasps his face as I express. His signature gummy smile with those tiny cute teeth.

"Okay. I'm gonna pick you pick up at 9." He utters as I flash him a grin, before making my my out.

After all the worst things happened today, my mind needs to freshen up. So I just decide to stick with Yoongi's proposals. Besides, it has been a long time since I last hung out with Yoongi.

||

Reaching my home, I strip down and step slowly into the tub. A soft pleasure earns my mind against all the exhaustion of the day as I soak my skin in the warm water.

The feeling of water cascading down my body made me lean back, closing my eyes in the impact. After a long bath, I clad myself in a robe before stepping out.

A sigh of exasperation escapes from my mouth as I'm just reminded of the hardest part.