Little Cuddles 🔞

Start from the beginning

Tae🐻

Hey Tae

Hey Jungkook-ah! How's my bestfriend?🤩

I've been better.

Aww! Why do you seem sad?!🥺

Well me and Jimin are fighting right now.

Ew. Why must he be in our conversation?

Taehyung don't treat him like that.

Like what? I don't like him.

Like he's the most disgusting thing on the earth. He is human. And I don't care if you don't like him. He's my boyfriend.

You said it yourself he's annoying and sensitive.

That was a mistake. I was angry and now I regret it more than anything. He's sweet and caring and he just wants to be loved.

Dude are you trying to hook me up with him or something because no fucking thanks😒

Tae he's my boyfriend. 😑

I know it just sounded like that.

Whatever. Anyways! Stop treating him like
this okay?

Fine. I'll be nicer.

Thank you.

Whatever loser😤

-

I put my phone down and sighed again. Jimin is still not home. I shoot a text to Jin just to check up on them. He said 'Oh! Jimin took a short nap and he's big so he'll be home soon.' I got super excited. I'll get to see him again. I know he like hates my guts right now and doesn't trust me. But I just want to see him.

I was in the middle of watching whatever was on tv when I heard the door slowly creep open. My heartbeat sped up drastically as I turned my head slowly towards the door. There he was.

"Hi Jimin-ah." I greeted him to which he responded with a small wave. I see he's still trying to avoid me.

"Can we talk?" I ask and he hesitantly nodded. He took the spot next to me on the couch and I turned to face him so I could look into his eyes.

"I talked everything out with Lisa. No one will know. And I talked to Taehyung and told him everything." I paused.

"About how I truly feel." He sighed and looked away from my gaze.

"Okay. Thank you." Jimin said before trying to stand up.

"Wait." I grabbed his arm and pulled him back down.

"Jimin." I placed my hand on his top of his. More for my comfort than his own.

"I did what you asked so can we please get passed this?" I asked hesitantly. I don't want to push him, but I'm also really impatient.

"Jungkook. You know trust doesn't just develop back overnight right?" He deadpanned but didn't move his hand away from mine. A start.

"I know I just hope you can at least trust me with being little sometime soon." I proposed and he scoffed chuckling sarcastically.

"Absolutely not. That's the last thing I can trust you with. You took advantage of me again today. You still talked to me earlier when I clearly told you: I don't want you around me when I'm little. This is what I'm talking about you can't do the simple things I ask." Jimin was getting frustrated all over again.

"Please don't be mad, I just miss you so much." I started to pout. I don't think I'm strong enough to handle Jimin so mad at me all the time. I'm not sure if it was the pouty lips or pleading eyes but he hugged me. He held me tight and didn't let go.

"Jimin-" I tried to speak.

"Don't talk. Please. I just want to cuddle. I'm so angry with you Jungkookie. All I want to do is cuddle and go to bed." He cried into my neck.

"Okay." I whispered and picked him up by his thighs. He wrapped his arms around my nape and dug his face into neck. I felt the wetness of his tears fall down my chest. Oh how I wish I could take it all back. I placed my hands under his thighs for support and carried him to our room. I placed him on the bed before removing my shirt. He was already laying down so I took the spot next to him. It was quiet for a moment until Jimin whimpered.

"Hold me?" He asked softly and I didn't move yet.

"Please?" He asked and I slowly rolled to lay next to him. His back was pressed against my chest. I wrapped my arms around his thin waist and put my head into his neck. He placed his small hands on top of my bigger ones and sighed contently. I missed this. His warmth, his scent, his aura. Everything about him.

"I love you so much Jimin." I whispered.

"I love you too Jungkook." I could see a tear fall down his cheek. How could I hurt this angel?

____________________________

✨Comment and vote! Tired to make it a little longer. I hope you are enjoying the book :) Feel free to leave suggestions or feedback!✨