Chapter 4: A Concert to Remember

Start from the beginning

She's hesitant to touch them. "Is this really for me?"

"Of course it is. You are my first friend in Paris after all."

She stutters before taking the pass out of my hand. "I-I-I don't know what to say." She hugs me, but it's more sincere. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I respond, hugging back. We both continue heading to the school. As we arrived, both Alya and Nino were waiting for us at the top of the stairs. I wave towards them, "Hey guys!"

"Hey (Y/F/N), Marinette!" Alya yells back.

"Hey dude, dudette!" followed by Nino.

"So I already let Marinette in on the surprise, but I got front row seats for our entire class to my concert."

"Dude, that's totally awesome!" Nino cheers, holding out his hand for a high five to which I give him.

"What?! Really?! I get to see you play live and that close?!" Alya squeaks, jumping in place.

"Yeah, but you do know that you've been up close with me for almost a week now, right?"

"Oh yeah. Heheh. But I get to see you play in person."

"Alya, you do know that if you wanted to watch me play in person, you could've just asked me to come over to my apartment and watch me practice."

"Ahhhh!!! No way! I'd love to come by!"

"Me too, dude!"

"I'd like to go too, if you don't mind, (Y/F/N)," Marinette says a little quietly with her index finger poking each other in front of her and her knees together.

"Of course you guys can come too. It'd be fun to have some company for once." I say, giving my signature closed-eye smile.

Both Marinette and Alya scream while holding hands together. "Ahhh! (Y/F/N), stop!!! You're gonna kill me with your cuteness!" Alya exclaims and dramatically falls into Marinette's arms.

"Oof! Alya, you're so heavy," Marinette exclaims with the strain of holding Alya in her voice. Nino then approaches Marinette to help carry Alya by putting her on his back. Twenty seconds later and Adrien arrives in front of the school.

He steps out saying goodbye to his bodyguard and waves at us while walking toward us. I gesture my hand for him to come over quick. Once he arrives, I have Marinette stand by me while the other three are in front of me. "So Adrien, to get you up to speed, I managed to get everyone in Ms. Bustier's class front row seats to my upcoming concert. However, something that Marinette knows that I'm about to tell you all is...", I pull out the other three V.I.P. badges from my bag, "...that you guys get V.I.P. badges for being my first friends." All of their eyes widen. "Is something wrong?" All of them were speechless. "Marinette, is this normal for them to be left like this?"

"It's not. This is the first time that I've seen them like this. You have made an achievement I would say," she says and gives a small chuckle.

"What should we do?"

"Maybe we can lead them into the classroom?"

"Okay," I begin pulling Nino and Alya. However, when I turn to see Marinette, she is blushing red and walking back and forth around Adrien trying to find a good way to lead him. "Marinette, just grab his hand and pull him along."

"I-I-I'm not sure if I can do that. What if I hurt him? What if people think we're dating? What if-"

"Marinette, you're overreacting. No one will think that. If it makes you comfortable, I can take both Adrien and Nino and you just take Alya, okay?" She nods her head, still covered in a red blush. I walk over and grab Adrien as Marinette grabs Alya and we head to Ms. Bustier's class. I seat both Adrien and Nino in their seats as Marinette seats Alya down and sits down next to her. I go up to my seat and wait for class to begin.