Chapter 6: Secrets of the Night

Hello!!! It's been a while since I've posted on here. Sorry for the delay, but I wasn't having the greatest motivation in working on the story. However, I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. Please comment your thoughts as always as I love to hear them.

(Image does not belong to me. It is from the New York Special.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/F/N)'s POV

After coming back to the apartment from the ice cream outing, I went off to shower and then relax in my living room to pass the time until patrol.

How have the patrols been, (Y/F/N)? Arathor asks.

"They've been alright so far. Haven't seen anyone akumatized yet during the night. There's been some small crimes here and there, but we've been able to set things right quickly," I reply.

That's good. How has learning the history of the miraculous been with the guardian?

"Learning the history of the miraculous and its users has been fascinating. I really am curious to see all the other outfits of the users as they conform to the user's time period and style."

Ahh. That would be a true sight to see.

"Do you ever wish that you could have been here and not lost through space?"

I do.

"Do you think things would be different if you were here on Earth all these years?"

Things would be different. For the better? That I am not sure about. However, the one reason I don't regret not being here for all those years is the chance of becoming bonded with you.

"Thank you, Arathor. I'm glad to have been bonded with you all this time." I check the clock and notice that it is nearing patrol time. "Okay. Time to transform, Arathor." As I start heading for the balcony, my suit begins to materialize on me and I soon blink off toward the top of the Eiffel Tower.

Chat Noir's POV

Wow. What an amazing day it was today. To hang out with friends and eat ice cream. I don't know how I'll be able to just be okay with staying at home. I give a small chuckle at the thought. Looking into the bright moon shining over Paris, I let out a sigh. What a beautiful night tonight.

Hey, Chat.

"Wah!!!" I exclaim flailing my arms. I turn to see Étoile Azur. "Didn't even hear you coming over."

Étoile doesn't make a sound, but puts hand up to his mouth and shakes slightly as if giggling without the sound. Sorry, Chat. My blinks help keep me silent. I'll let you know I'm getting close next time.

"Thanks, Étoile," I say, calming from the surprise appearance.

I couldn't help but overhear that you had an amazing day today.

"How'd you know that?!"

The mind link. I opened it back up as I got closer to you and heard you thinking about what you did today. He says while rubbing the back of his neck. Sorry about that.

"Oh dang. Luckily I wasn't thinking of my own name or any of my friends' names then. Ladybug would kill me if any personal information was found out between us."

I can see why she's trying to keep it a secret though. It's only to protect yourself, your family, and your friends from Hawkmoth trying to use them to get the miraculous.