Chapter 5: A Beautiful Day for an Outing

Hello my wonderful readers!!! I am again incredibly sorry for the super late upload. School has not been merciful, so I've been stressed out with dealing with assignments, midterms, and finals. I don't know how many of you have been sticking around, but to those who have, thank you so much for your amazing patience. I again am so, so sorry for this super late chapter, but I hope you enjoy it. Please write comments or pm me anything about my story. Thank you for reading my story again!!!

(The image does not belong to me. This is a shot of the park from the show.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/F/N)'s POV

It was the Sunday after the concert and although I woke up and trained like normal, the jog this morning felt different. The weather today was magnificent and shouldn't be wasted. After I reached my apartment and finished my shower, I pulled my phone out and opened the group chat between me, Adrien, Alya, Marinette, and Nino. "Hi everyone! How is your guys' Sunday going?" I text.

The first to respond is Alya. "Not much. Just sitting at home and updating the Ladyblog."

Next was Marinette. "I've just been trying to sketch out a new design, but still haven't figured anything out."

Then it was Nino. "Dude, I've literally been doing nothing the whole day. I'm so bored."

Finally, Adrien's text came. "Well I just asked Nathalie for my schedule and she told me that father didn't have anything scheduled for me today. So I'm free."

"That's wonderful. Well if all of you are free, would you guys like to spend the day out with me. I was jogging this morning and it felt so nice to have a day out. So would you?" I waited a couple seconds and got an immediate reply from Nino.

"Heck yeah, dude!!!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" replied Alya.

"Ooh! Yeah! That sounds great. Maybe I'll find some inspiration on our outing." Marinette answered.

"Let me ask father first." Adrien texted back.

"Take your time, Adrien." I texted. "Did you guys have anything you want to do when we go out?"

"What if we got some ice cream and hung around the park?" Marinette suggested.

"Ooh! Totally! Maybe we can find Andre," texted Alya.

"Dudes, that sounds so fun!!!" Nino answered.

"Sounds like a plan, but who's Andre?" I questioned. There's a small pause before a barrage of texts in capitals saying that I didn't know who Andre is and asking how I've never heard of him. As the barrage slowly dies down, I finally get to ask, "Can someone tell me who Andre is?" Marinette replies that he's a well-known ice cream man that creates ice cream combinations based around one's love. "Woah!!! Don't know how that's gonna work for me since I don't have someone that I like at the moment," I texted with a smiling face that had a bead of sweat.

"Dude, you haven't had a crush?!?!?!" texted back by Nino.

"Not really. I've usually always been on the move for tours so I've barely had time to settle and get to know people."

"Dang, dude. Maybe you'll find the one here in the city of love."

"Lol! Maybe." We continued to text a bit about today's plans while waiting for Adrien's response and soon enough it came with great news as his schedule was free today. "Awesome! Shall we meet at Marinette's parents' bakery in about 15 minutes?"