Chapter 4: A Concert to Remember

Hello my wonderful readers!!! I am incredibly sorry for this super late upload. I don't know how many of you have stuck around for my story, but if you have, then thank you so much for your support. I've just been having the biggest writer's block with this chapter and school was just kicking me to the ground. However, school is coming around the corner and I wanted to at least get this done before then. I again am so sorry for this super late chapter, but I hope you enjoy it. Please write comments or pm me anything about my story. Thank you for reading my story again!!!

(The image does not belong to me. This is the concept image for the Miraculous movie released by Jeremy Zag.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/F/N)'s POV

I have been here in Paris for about a week now and it's been quite enjoyable. Other than the constant swarms of fangirls, everything has been going smoothly. I've become a part of Ladybug and Chat Noir's team and started to learn more about their background as heroes. I've started building better connections with Master Fu and started to learn more about the history of the miraculous to which I had to constantly report back to the general to help further inform him of the magical items and creatures. On the screen inside of the set up hidden room, the general is video calling me.

"So these "kwamis" are stored in these specific wearable items and can appear as long as their item is open from the box?"

"That is correct, sir."

"Is there a way to get these items?"

"They tell me that they were given to them from the guardian."

"Okay. Find out more about this guardian and any information about replicating these said powers. If it comes to, take them for us to study and leave no witnesses."

"Yes sir." The call ends and I check the time. Oops I'm going to be late on my walk with Marinette to school. I grab my bag and run straight out of the door. I then sprint across the street over to the bakery and wait inside for Marinette.

"Hello, Sabine. How are you?"

"Hello, (Y/F/N). I'm doing great. How about yourself?"

"I'm fine. Is Marinette up yet?"

The stomps on stairs sound echo into the bakery. "Well it seems that she is."

"Mom, is (Y/F- Ahhh! (Y/F/N), you're here!", Marinette exclaims, showing a wide grin as her face reddens of embarrassment.

I giggle with my hand covering my mouth and my eyes closed. "You ready to head to school, Marinette?"

"Yeah, let's go. Bye, mom!"

"Bye, Sabine." We both walk out and head to school. As we're waiting for the light to change, I pull out a V.I.P. badge and hold it behind my back. "Hey Marinette, so I have a concert planned for since I had recently arrived in Paris."

"Oh yeah! Everyone in class is so excited about it and..." She puts her hands behind her back and puts one leg behind the other. "S-So a-am I." Before she turned her face away from me completely, I caught a glimpse of her reddened face of embarrassment.

"Well I was gonna wait until we were altogether, but I guess you can know now. I'm giving the whole class front row seats to my concert."

"What?! That's amazing! Thank you, (Y/F/N)!" Marinette exclaims and jumps at me with a hug. I hug back.

"You're welcome, but there's a little more to it." Marinette pulls away and looks at me questioningly. "This only applies to my four first friends." I showed her the V.I.P. badge in my hand. "Because you guys were my first friends, you guys deserve more for being so kind and welcoming to me. So I hope you guys will accept this."