"I'm sorry Charlie,maybe some other time,I'm just feeling down,but thanks!" He looks disappointed but covers it up with a smile.

As Charlie drives off,I head inside the house and tun upstairs, I throw my bag on the floor and fall on my bed,I groan and turn around and stare at the ceiling.

I look at the time and it says 3,where is Millie when you need her. I wish I could just go back in time to when all I ever cared about was what was going to happen in the next chapter.

Are you going or not?

I don't know,I really like Hunter,but there is just so many secrets and I don't want to get hurt.

You are being a baby, I say you should go.

I don't.

××××××××××××××××

I am standing outside the river park gate, I wouldn't exactly call it a gate,it is just those iron gates that reach to your hip.

It was a bad idea to come here,I should go.

And do what, go back to your bedroom and sulk the whole day.

I do not sulk.

I finally get myself to open the gate after having an argument with myself.
I sit on a bench closer to the gate,I don't spot Hunter anywhere,I look at the time and it's 4:15.

I play a few games on the phone,read for a while on the phone,swing.
When I look at the time again it's 5.

I knew I shouldn't have come. I start walking home.

I'm sorry.

It's getting dark by the time I start walking home,I decide to ignore the voice in head. I walk with tears streaming down my face,I was stupid to think that someone like Hunter would actually like me.

I didn't even notice I was walking the wrong way,I look around and see that I have somehow ended up in an abonded warehouse,I look around and recognize the place, it is where senior students prank other people, some people say it's haunted.

I have a bad feeling about this whole warehouse thing,it sends a chill up my spine,I take out my phone to see how far my home is,this day must be cursed for me,because there is no service here and bam,out of nowhere it starts raining, there is nowhere else to go so I make my way to the warehouse.

I feel like as if I am in some sort of a book,where the girl would innocently walk to a place where she is not supposed to go,and then gets brutally murdered and is the found at the river by some fishermen.

It's completely dark,except maybe for an itsy bitsy light coming from the occasional small window.

I look at the phone again and see that it has service, thank God, I don't really know who to call because mom is at work and so is dad,but then I see Charlie's number, I blow out a sigh of relief.

As his number is dialing,I hear something, I turn around so quickly I am pretty sure I could have snapped my head off,but just then Charlie picks up.

"Hi,who's this?" He asks bored.

"It's Stacey,I was wondering if maybe could you come fetch me?" I hear another noise,and when I turn around this time,there is a shadow in the middle of the room. The shadow starts moving, I turn around and decide to go outside but the door won't budge." Shit" I curse loudly and run the other way,away from the shadow.

"Stacey what's wrong?" He asks scared. I find a small hidden door and squeeze my way through it.

"STACEY!" Charlie screams, I nearly jump off my skin.

"There is this guy and he is following me and I don't know where to go,I'm scared Charlie." I didn't even realise I was crying. But then the guy sees me and I am literally stuck.

"Where are you? Stacey just tell me where you are?" He asks frantically.

"By the old warehouse." Before Charlie can say anything, the call disconnects, the guy is a few inches away from me,his eyes are the bluest eyes I have ever seen,but they are filled with nothing but anger,his hands finds it's way to my neck and he pushes me against the wall,I instantly see black dots,I try pulling his arms away but can't focus my brain on it,something catches my eye around his neck,it looks like a chain or something,I was able to somehow get a knee to his lower part and he instantly goes down in pain,I somehow get my wobbly legs to run,I'm running like there is no tomorrow, there are tears just pouring out of my eyes.

I was able to somehow open the door and carried on running until I bumped into something, I thought it was the guy from the warehouse, I start kicking and screaming.

"Stacey calm down,it's me." I look up and see Charlie, I burst into tears,he carries me to the car and I am still crying,he just starts driving without looking back.

"Stacey, talk to me please, I am freaking out." I look at him and he seems genuinely worried.

"I got lost,and then it started raining and my phone didn't have any service, so I had to go inside the warehouse, but then I saw the man." I was sobbing so hard,and I was freezing, Charlie must have noticed this,because he blasted the heater.

We arrive at my house shortly afterwards, Charlie gets out with me and walks with me to the house, my legs are still wobbly.

I open the door and both my parents are already here.

"Where the heck have you been Stacey,we've been worried sick,you didn't give us a call or anything. Why on earth do you look like hell?" My dad literally yells at me,I just run upstairs and lock the door,I am not in the mood for this right now.

After a while,both my parents knock on the door.

"Honey,Charlie told us what happened, please let us in?" My says worriedly.

After a few more minutes of them begging me to let them in,they leave and I fall into a deep slumber,but ofcourse the guy had to haunt my dreams also.

××××××××××××××××××

Hey guys!!!

So how is everyone?

Please do not forget to vote and comment!

humyyussuf❤