Joey:I'm afraid the situation is much worse than we expected.Your sister is suffering from a..subcranial hematoma.Perhaps we can discuss this over coffee.)

Chandler:Nice!.

Tabitha:Outstanding!.

Rachel:That's great!.

Ross:Excellent!.

Chandler:For a minute there I thought you were actually trying to smell something.

   Later that day Phoebe enters the apartment as I leave the bathroom.

Ross:Oh hello.

Phoebe:Oh thanks.I couldn't uh...

Tabitha:Is everything ok?.

Phoebe:Um no huhuh.One of my clients died on the massage table today.

Tabitha,Ross:Oh my god.

Chandler:That's a little more relaxed than you want them to get.

Phoebe:Yeah um she was 82 years old.Her name was um Mrs.Adelman.

Monica:Oh honey.

Phoebe:Yeah it's just so strange.I mean she probably woke up today and thought ok I'll have some breakfast and then I'll take a little walk and then I'll have my massage. Little did she know God was thinking Ok but that's it.Oh but the weirdest thing was ok I was cleansing her aura when she died and when the spirit left her body I don't think it went very far.

Rachel:What do you mean?.

Phoebe:I think it went into me.

   Everyone but Me takes a step back from Phoebe...Later that day at my apartment I have Joey over and I put on a movie as we sit on the couch and I try to get comfortable but can't.

Joey:You okay?.

Tabitha:Yeah just can't get comfortable...

   Joey wraps his right arm around me and brings my head to his right shoulder my stomach flips as he does that and I adjust to the situation.I finally feel comfortable.

Joey:How's that Tabby?.

Tabitha:Comfortable...Thanks Joey.

Joey:Of course."Smirks".

   As the movie we are watching goes on Joey puts a pillow on his lap so I can rest my head as we continue watching the movie...When we are in the middle of it I keep dosing off and soon I fall asleep...The next morning I wake up and i look up to see Joey asleep and he is quietly snoring...I chuckle as I grab his arm that's wrapped around me and lift it up so I can get off of him....Later we are all at Central Perk.

Monica:God this is so hard.I can't decide between lamb or duck.

Chandler:Well of course lambs are scarier.Otherwise the movie would've been called Silence of the Ducks.

Rachel:Ok who ordered what?.