His kidnap

Hey guys I'm so happy people are reading this! But I would be even happier if you

Commented

Voted

Or

Faned❤

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 15

Kelly's POV

I arrive at school to see everyone looking in one direction.

I pivot my head to see my slutty sister, attracting everyone's attention in her new get up.

As I examen her outfit, I peer up at the shirt she is wearing.

I'm surprised she got all dads blood off of it.

I didn't even get to hear her story but my mom told me that she was trying to grab the wheel from my dad and she drove the car onto a beach and killed him.

How dare she get out of that car crash with only a few scratches, and my dad have to die.

She doesn't deserve what she has!

Right as I was about to slip into a pissy mood I turn my head to meet Dalton's lips.

He pulled me in close for just a quick kiss that pulled me right out of my slump.

"Hey babe!" He said happily as a smile bloomed on his face.

"Hi!" I said not calling attention to my bad mood. "Am I still coming over today?"

"Oh, umm, yeah!" He said. "Are planning on bringing a condom or should I?"

"Shut up!" I playfully punch him in the gut.

We start to walk towards the schools front entrance, our hands interlocked, both sporting a huge smile.

"You guys are so cute together!" I hear a girl shout from about 5 feet away.

"Wouldn't you say we are perfect?" Dalton yells back before placing a gentle kiss on my temple.

Classes where awful and boring, and I just wanted to die.

Then it was lunch time.

Dalton came over and sat with me and my table of about 9 other girls.

All the girls who said they hated him began to notice his good side which I was bringing out.

We chatted and laughed throughout the whole lunch period.

After school ended I ran up to dalton at his locker.

"Hey!" I happily shreicked,"lets go!"

He looked at me with a wired expression on his face.

He was smiling but his eyes looked as though he was about to cry.

He almost looked guilty.

I stared at him and then looked at him with a puzzled face, "is there something wrong?" I questioned.

"I don't know if I'm feeling to good, I have a headache, can we do this another day?"he slowly responded.

"I will take care of you hun, don't fret!"

I grabbed his hand and lead him to his car then got in the passenger side.

He stood there and looked at me.

"Well, I can't drive to your house!"

"Ok, fine, but when we get there I can't confirm I won't rape you!" He laughed as he got in.