The bottles

I love writhing this but I would love it even more if I knew at least someone was reading it...

Comment

Vote

Fan❤

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 10

Jenny's POV

Last night I cried into the shoulder of the school player.

His embrace was so warm and comforting.

I felt all of my stress and problem seep away.

I stopped crying and just rested my head on his shoulder.

He smelt like cologne.

As soon as I realized I was hugging dalton, I pulled away.

"What's wrong? He questioned.

"Why did you follow me? Why did you hug me?" I whispered as the tears began to boil in my eyes.

"I don't know..."

"How can you not know?"

"It's like I wasn't even thinking my mind took over and just, did." He looked at me with sincerity in his eye.

It was such a weird moment I would have never expected him to be someone who actually cared about a person.

He doesn't care about Kelly I know it.

So why the sudden urge to help me?

I'm just so confused.

As I left for school I heard Kelly getting yelled at in the kitchen about the police.

I don't know what the hell happen last night with her, but it kinda creeps me out.

When I got to school I saw Dalton talking to his friends, he was looking at me.

I could feel his eyes burning a whole in my side.

"Hey babe! What's up?" A random guys came up to me and came really close.

"So I heard you skipped class yesterday, hmm, I wonder what u where doing." He smirked and wrapped his arms around me.

It didn't feel like it did last night with Dalton. I felt threatened instead of comforted

He leans over and started to nibble on my ear, "after school I will be waiting outside the backdoor for you. If you don't come then there will be a problem.

I pulled away and he looked at me.

He was brushing his fingers over the remaining signs of the bruise left on my face.

"Damn, you are so sexy," he said as he pulled me in for a heated kiss.

I tried to push him away.

He glared down at me.

He grab a handful of my hair and took one more kiss, and threw me to the ground.

I aggressively wiped the feeling of his lips off mine.

I looked up at him in disgust.

"You'd better be there," he smirked at me as I was still on the ground.

To afraid to stand I sat their on the ground for about 20 minuets until I felt warm hands wrap around each arm and then lift me from the ground.

I turn to see dalton standing there with a black eye.

"You need to tell someone about this," he demanded.

"What happened to your eye?" I questioned.

"Oh you mean this beauty, I got into a little fight its no big. It is almost time for period A so we should get going.