His Return

Hey guys if I'm sooooo sorry it has been taking me long to update I have a bunch of school work! But I still have a lot planned!

Comment

Vote

Fan❤

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 11

Kelly's POV

I am in my room right now, with no t.v no phone, no lap top, no regular computer, a bunch of books, and a bunch of regrets.

Last night was the worst idea of my life, I mean Alex was a pretty great kisser but all of this just wasn't worth it.

It's like everything is the smallest bit different, my mom is wicked mad, and Alex won't talk to me.

But after running away, my advice wouldn't be to get dropped off in a police car.

With an asshole cop.

He walked me to my front door and escorted me inside.

And right about when he was about to walk out he turned and goes "oh yea,"

He searched through his pocket, and pulled out something.

"I believe this is you daughters,"he said with a smirk.

Then lightly tossed it to my mother and left. Slamming the door shut.

My mother effortlessly caught the item in her hand.

She unraveled her fist and glared down at the small golden package.

That was the last of my life.

She sent me up to my room.

The last thing she said to me was, "a condom, really?"

I haven't been out of my room since, but she insists I go to school.

When I arrived I got a couple dirty looks.

Shit, it looks like my good friend Alex decided to tell everyone the news.

I stormed up to him and yelled, "what did you tell all of them?"

He answered back with a simple, "I just told them you got me in trouble with the police, but that's it, now get away from me slut."

slut?

Slut?

SLUT?

Are you kidding me? He kissed me, ok and he was my first actual makeout!

So how does it make me a slut? HE IS THE SLUT. HE IS JUST A BIG FAT MAN WHORE AND...

I noticed I was over reacting, but in my defense it is the first name that someone called me in school that actually meant it.

It hurt but Erin told me not to let people get to me.

Speaking of Erin...

"She makes them good boys go, good boys go bad!" She sang out at the top of her lungs. " I told you. Not to get him in to much trouble, care to explain why the police came knocking on my door asking where you were?

I explained to her the whole story, but I don't know if she heard it over the sound of her own laughter.

"Shut up!" I laughed as we began walking into school to prepare for our first class.

While I was in the hall only feet away from the my first class.

I bumped into the last person I wanted to see.