His call

I'm going to get into Jenny's story if you where wondering, im going to start picking up the pace a little so enjoy! If you can't keep up comment and I will be happy to explain myself.

Remember...

Comment

Vote

Fan❤

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 5

Kelly's POV

A couple classes went by and all I could think about was Dalton.

He has my number now, anytime he wants to call me, he has the power to do so.

I just want him to be as close to me as he was today.

I could feel the heat coming off his body.

Just as I was walking into lunch, there was Erin waving for me to come over. She was sitting with a bunch of girls I recognized from 5th grade.

I took the a seat right next to her.

"I saw Jenny today!" She said with happiness.

"But she was in the bathroom and..."

"I don't wanna talk about her, she was probably in the bathroom checking herself out or something, I don't care, let's just catch up!"

She looked at me disappointingly.

But I pretended not to notice.

"So I saw you talking to Dalton!" A girl blurted out form across the table.

"Yeah, he is wicked hot!" I exclaimed with pride!

They all stared me down.

I looked at them and made a cute puzzled face, they laughed and started explaining.

"All who have fucked that guy raise your hand!" Erin shouted.

Every girl including her (I wasn't surprised) raised there hands.

Then I turned and saw the table of sophomores behinde us heard, because all if them where raising there hands to.

With our two tables it showed that about 20 girls did it with him. I wasn't feeling to special now.

"Oh, I see," I said in the most disappointed tone ever.

"No that doesn't mean you can't like him!" Erin said thoughtfully. "It just means that he has fucked a lot of girls and now it's your turn."

Oh, we'll that sounds better. She basically just said that he only like's me for the good time.

Just as I was about to make a valid point that sometimes people change, my phone started ringing.

The caller ID read unknown, but I still answered it.

"Hello?" I cautiously answered.

"Hey! Babe it's Dalton! Come hang out with me in the library!"

I looked at my phone in disbelief! "Yeah I will be there in a second!"

I dropped my phone into my bag and ran off without an explanation.

I walked into the library and searched for him, when I finally spotted him I almost exploded.

I ran to the back where he was hiding.

"Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Oh there she is! Step into my office!"

I walked over to him and took the seat next to him.

"So, no one can see us from all the way back here, hmmm."

I remembered all the girls he has... Well ummm, "done" and just answered with a simple yeah.

He leaned in really close.

Then he wrapped his arms around my waste.

I could smell his after shave and I drifted into outer space. I really wanted him to kiss me.

"So, wanna make out... Or something." He said then winked.

Or something. I think I knew exactly what he meant.

It is only my first day of high school and I'm not just going around having sex like Jenny does!

In the middle of my thinking he started tenderly kissing me.

I wanted more. I went to put my arms around his neck, to find he wasn't there anymore.

As I opened my eyes to find him, I heard the heavy library doors slam together.

On the table next to me there was a small slip of paper.

I opened it up even though I was pretty sure of what it said.

"Played ya, haha," I read out load.

This guy was a jurk, but he already had a hold on me.