Jenny's POV

I'm sorry this is moving so slow I'm just building up my characters, but I do have a lot of ideas so just wait!

Remember

Comment

Fan

Vote

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 4

Jenny's POV

I hate school so much, no girls want to be my friend and guys think I give away free sex.

I'm not like that, I just want a relationship that isn't relying on my bed.

As I walk down the hallway all I see is dirty looks, and guys whistling....

My mother hates me, my friends abandon me, all guys are abusive towards me, and worst of all...

When I try to protect my sister, she just hates me even more.

It didn't used to be this way, we where braided together by the hair as kids.

We talked all the time, and had some fun, but every time she walked away from me, she would be crying.

I'm not good with words I guess.

"Hey babe where are you heading?" A voice called from behind me.

I just kept walking pretending to not here.

"Hey, I'm talking to you bitch!"

I felt pressure on my wrist and before I knew it I was pressed up against some lockers.

I could feel a body pressing me against the hard metal.

"So what are you doing later? Hmmm Jenny? Me and some guys made a couple plans and it wouldn't be fun with out a whore there."

I could feels his word enter through my ears and drive themselves strait into my heart.

"Umm when?" I asked already knowing my response to his answer.

"Tomorrow,"

"Oh sorry, tomorrow I already have plans with..." I was interrupted by a searing pain on my cheek.

What just happened?

"Maybe you should cancel," he said as he pushed me harder against the lockers and then walked away.

I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror!

There on my face was a huge red mark shaped as a hand.

This is the usual for me, so i did as a always have done. I took out my makeup and covered it with the best of my ability.

"Good as knew," I heard a sarcastic voice from behind me say.

"Now you just need some makeup to cover up the pain in your eyes and it will be like it never happened."

I turned around and saw Kelly's friend Erin leaning up agains the stalls. She tenderly looked at me. She has always been worried about my well being. Even though she is Kelly's friend, I still really enjoy her presents.

"Oh hey, sorry!" I said.

"Why in hell would you be sorry? I saw what just happened out there. He hit you, and you need to tell someone!"

I knew she was right but what if I made them madder? Next time makeup might not cover the pain.

Pain, it's all I have felt for the last 5 years of my life.

Ever since I was attacked my life fell apart, every one treats me like trash.

But I guess it's because I am.