Backflashing

Hey everyone! I am having so much fun writing this but it is getting harder and harder as I go on! I love hearing from you guys, so

Comment

Vote

Fan❤

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 14

Jenny's POV

I start my morning off the usual way, except, I decide to try something new.

Ever since I was raped I have never wanted to look pretty.

Every day I wore sweat pants and sweatshirts.

I covered all my skin, but still got abused for being a whore.

Ok, that makes sense no matter what I do I will always be a slut.

Today since I decided I at least wanted to feel pretty.

I dressed up a little.

I took out and old top I had a while ago and put it on.

34 D, I sighed.

I always wanted to have big boobs, but right when I got them I dreaded the day I ever wished for them.

Not as great as you would think.

The top squeezes my sides revealing my curves.

I'm actually not bad looking I just don't put it to use.

Well that is what my dad said at least.

When he got in a car accident, my life ended right there.

It was only a month after my attach.

He believed me, he talked to me, he loved me.

I would be "sleeping" and overhear conversations between my parents.

They loved each other very much and never fought, until I was raped.

My dad would always just try to keep my mother from hating me.

Well he tried at least.

I loved him, he was the only one.

My mom spread her own version of the story to the family.

The worst day of my life started off ok,

Going to the store to buy this very top was too much fun, when I got it, it was way to big but dad told me that it made me look more beautiful that the ocean.

Although I didn't understand I got the shirt.

"Time to mowsy on home!" My dad said in the worst county ascent I have ever heard.

We got in the car.

As we where driving there was a drunk driver ahead of us that was all over the place.

The car then turned around and drove full speed towards our car.

My dad looked over at me, tears running down his face.

In the split second between life and death, he grabbed my hand and mouthed, "I love you."

That was it the last moment I remembered.

The drunk driver hit our car in the perfect place to fling us off of the rode, and onto a beach.

Waking up in that car flipped over and me hanging out the window was terrifying, and so was turning around to see blood pouring out of the hole in my dads stomach.

I turned my head and noticed where I was.

Out of all the insanity of people screaming and calling an ambulance to the terrible quietness of my dad I looked up to see the oceans waves clapping the shore.

Beautiful.

I passed out only to wake up in a hospital, with no one there, no one waiting for me to wake up.

I wish I died, not my dad.

His life had meaning, if he woke up he would have found my little sister and mother waiting there for him.

I slip into a pair of skinny jeans and headed to the bathroom to wipe the tears left on my face by my memories.

I put a little makeup on, just enough to have a more glamorous natural look.

"I'm going to school," I yell to my mother.

The walk there was cold and quiet, but it was also very peaceful.

When I got there I felt all eyes on me.

"She looks different," I hear a guys voice whisper.

He's right I do look different, but I also feel different. I don't know how comfortable I am in this get up.

I felt even more uncomfortable when a guy began to approach me.

"Hey! I'm David! I just wanted to inform you that you are an extremely beautiful woman," he says as he bows like a prince and walks away.

He was cute, and the words coming from his mouth made me adore him even more. He is Dark, he doesn't really have a city look and his voice contains the smallest trace of a Jamaican accent.

I liked the feeling of people calling my beautiful not... Everything else.

I turn to walk down the hall and I hear a series of positive comments, I believe today is going to be a fun day