Why so dirty

I put a lot of thought into why Jenny is the way she is, not basing her off my sister just kinda making it up as I go along,

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Chapter 6

Jenny's POV

*flash back*

I was 12 years old.

I wish my mother had told me I was too young to walk around.

I guess I was a rather busty girl back then, and I was really tall. I developed before all my friends. I really didn't look my age.

Just my casual route back from the store I just wanted a pack of gum and some candy.

They weren't worth what happens to me that day.

Walking back to my house I turned my usual turn through the unused parking lot.

But today I could see the shiny gray car in a random parking space.

I countinued walking, farther and farther away from town, so I could cut threw the woods to get to my house.

I was right behind the car when the 4 seniors got out. They where the kind of kids that would vanish into the woods and return smelling like alcohol and hardcore drugs.

"Hey babe where are you going?" One of them slurred.

"Home!" I said cheerfully.

"Haha not anymore sweetheart." One hollered.

I was beginning to get really scared.

I tried to run by them but it was no use.

One of them grabbed me by the waste and started kissing my neck.

"Get off me!" I yelled.

"Oh crying for help hmmm little girl?" He said as he started slipping his hand up my shirt.

"I'm turned on." One of them yells

"Oh yeah man, haha my turn next!" Yet another guy yells from close behind.

I struggled and tried so hard to get away. But it was no use.

"Help!" I screamed, witch only seemed to amuse them more.

He stopped kissing my neck and almost tumbled over. He was either really drunk, really high, or both. He picked me up and laid me down on the hood of the gray car.

"Ready to experience something new?" He laughed.

Even with my adrenaline pumping I still couldn't get him off of me.

I struggled and shrieked, but nothing happened. No one could hear my screams.

It all hurt. They told me to at least act like I enjoyed it, like i wanted them to do it. If I didn't do it right one of them would smash an empty bear bottle on my exposed body.

I had cuts and bruises every where I bleed so much that I fainted.

I laid their exposed on the parking lot ground as they poured beer and laughed as if it was a big accomplishment to ruin a young girls life.

I helplessly lied there until my body forced me to sleep.

When I opened my eyes my attackers where gone. But the memories weren't. I found all the clothes I could and covered my wounds and flesh.

I went home and my mother looked at me in disgust.

She pointed at the computed and there I was on screen

One of the guys uploaded a video of me shrieking with fake pleasure. There faces where blurted out but nothing of me was. The video was posted under a fake name. So they where never caught.

Every time I went to try to explain what happened, my mother told me I was disgusting and she didn't want to look at me.

I sat in my room as my beer infected cuts got worse.

I wish they killed me. I wish I didn't have to live with my mother thinking that I wanted this to happen.

The first thing I said to my mother after two months was "mom, I'm pregnant."

She looked down on me. Told me to keep my dirty child away.

She whispered something to my little sister and I saw her respect for me vanish.

I was so ashamed with myself.

For some reason I felt like it was my fault.

*flashback ends*