"You're crazy you know that? You got me a necklace, bracelet, earrings, a booth at the club, a new ring, and now a purse! This is all too much!" I gasped.

"Like I said, you deserve the world."

At this point, there isn't anything Dominic could give me to make me more appreciative and happier than I'm already am.

-----

I went downstairs during the late afternoon. I wanted to get a good nap in before dealing with whatever would await me downstairs. Bambina was sitting on the couch in a fluffy pink onezie watching tv, Juliana and Damon were nowhere to be found.

"Look who's alive." I smirked as I sat down beside her on the couch.

"Barely. You look somewhat alive though." She groaned.

"After vomitting out my lungs and taking a nap. Where's Juliana and Damon?"

"In her room doing god knows what. I woke up to what sounds like a bunch of rapid racoons fighting eachother. So don't expect them to come out for awhile."

"What about you, where is your mysertious beau?"

"Oh Daniel? He left about an hour ago. He might be mysterious to you but last night he made sure we got to know each other really well...if you know what I mean.

I gasped when it clicked in my head and pushed Bambina away. She was never the freaky one so to here she got busy with that beautiful man from the club was shocking and a little gross.

"God, your gross."

"You're acting like you didn't get any action. I know Dominic must have freaked when he saw that corset. That was my special touch by the way."

"I don't whether to thank you or hit you for that. I still have bruises on my waist for when he manhandled me. But to answer your curiosity, we didn't do anything. We are taking things slow...incruciatingly slow."

"So no action last night?! Even after he propsed?"

"Well there was a little PG 13 action but we couldn't rush into that so quickly. We are doing so well, it's important to keep going down this healthy pace."

"I don't think having constant blue balls is healthy."

"He has hands and a vivid imagination, he'll survive."

"Let me see this beautiful ring anyways," Bambina grabbed my left hand and brought it close to her eyes. She gasped as she twirled fiddled with the ring on my finger. I couldn't help stairng at the beauty.

"He did good."

"He did. Thank you though for planning everything. I really had an amazing time."

"I'm glad you had fun."

"You know we leave in tomorrow night, have you guys talked about how things are going to be going forward?"

"Yeah we kind of discussed it. He's fine with me going back to Milian to work. He wants me to come back when I want to go, he doesn't want to force me again."

"Aww, he's evolving. How sweet."

"Yeah he's a real work in progress."