Our First Kiss?

Another chapter already!?!?!?! I am on a roll!!! I've uploaded another chapter to The Devil's Daughter so go check it out!!!! I've also entered BOTH of my stories into  Wattys 2019 awards! SO PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY STORY TO WIN!!!!

---------------------------------------------------

 The heat I felt radiating from Dominic turned me into a sweaty nervous wreck. I couldn't dare turn around to look at him. I knew exactly why he was mad. He wanted to wake up to me beside him. There have been a few times where I've been in the bathroom when he woke up and it took the entire morning to calm him down. His weird obsession of waking up to me every day was unrealistic and frankly becoming a pain in the ass. I finally got mama to understand why I'm staying here with Dominic willingly, I don't want to need Dominic ruining this for me because of his attitude. 

"Dominic, sit down so we can have breakfast," I announced, still staring at my empty plate beside me.

Dominic released a soft growl before taking a seat beside me. His gaze burned into me the entire time. Soon, Liliana and the rest of her staff entered the room with trolleys of food. Conversation and laughter began to fill the room as breakfast was being served, it took the tension of Dominic and me. I waited for my turn to be served but I felt my chair being tugged across the floor. I looked down to see Dominic's large hands gripping the leg chair and tugging me closer to him.

"Dominic stop. You're going to ruin the floor." I whispered to him. He didn't stop until we were face to face without any eavesdroppers. 

"Where the fuck were you this morning?" 

I was outside talking to mama and Nonna. I left you a note."

"You think I give a flying fuck about some fucking note? You don't leave the bed until I see you."

"I can leave whenever I please. You can't control when I get out the bed."

"Don't fucking try me, Alessandra. Not today."

"No one is trying you. This isn't a respect thing. This is a stupid controlling thing. You being angry is really absurd. I left you a note where I was going, I don't need to ask you for permission to leave the room and if that's the case I can go back to my old room."

"Don't fucking give me an ultimatum. Your family is here so I'll let this go for now but I fucking promise you, Alessandra, tonight you'll see how fucking angry I can get."

Dominic leaned away from me and waited for his meal to be served. I pushed my chair back to my original spot and continued to eat.

Breakfast was over quickly. Everyone parted their separate ways; leaving me alone with Dominic. I didn't pay him any mind. I continued to sit quietly in my chair sipping my tea. Dominic was the first one to finish his breakfast but he continued to sit in his chair and watch me heavily. I knew he wants to punish me but he needs to realize I am not his child and if he thinks he can discipline me like one he has another thing coming. 

Once my tea was done, Liliana took my cup away to the kitchen. I wiped off any crumbs from my pants and began to get up. Being as petty as I am though, I sat back down and looked at Dominic with a sinister smile.

"Can I get up to leave now master or do you need to me to stay here?" I said sarcastically.

Dominic grabbed the plate beside him and chucked it at the wall angrily. I barely flinch as the plate smashed against the wall to a thousand pieces. 

"I'm going to take that as a yes. Thank you, master." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the dining room. Dominic followed behind me. I knew he was ready to fight with me and now that most of my worries with mama are gone, I was fully prepared to deal with the tyrant.

I walked back to the bedroom and waited on the bed for Dominic to come strolling in. He was only a few seconds behind me. He stopped at the door for a moment and glared at me before closing the door behind him. He slowly reached into the back of his pants and pulled out his gun. He held it in his hands for a moment before placing it on the bedside table. He bent over and pulled out a knife that he had strapped on his leg and placed it beside his gun on the table.

Once he was out of weapons he made sure to lock the bedroom door and walked closer to me. I didn't display an inch of fear or weakness even though the sight of his gun terrified me. I never knew he carried so often. I always thought that his guards carried. How come I've never noticed a gun?!

"I'm not going to apologize or beg for forgiveness because I did nothing wrong," I announced. Dominic continued to walk closer to me until he was towering over me.

"You need to be trained." 

"Trained?! Excuse me---" Dominic pushed my shoulders so rough that my back hit the bed. I tried to get back up but Dominic began to crawl above me. His legs were on either side of mine, pinning me tightly under him. His hands ran up my body carefully until his hands found my wrists. He pinned my arms above my head with one hand and the other hand continued to explore my body slowly. His eyes never left mine. He placed soft moist kisses all over my body; starting at the top base of my breast bone and making a trail towards my neck. My heart raced in excitement and anticipation as he his lips moved up towards the side of my mouth. He placed a soft slow kiss on the right side of my mouth and repeated on the left. He was slow and meticulous, making sure he was steady with his actions.

"You're heart makes a unique humming beat when you're nervous. Are you nervous amore?"

"Dominic...I can't be trained. I'm not a baby and I'm not an animal." I whispered slowly. 

"You disobey time and time again. You test my kindness for you...why?" His lips trailed lightly on my cheek, allowing his sweet breath to consume my senses. He was placing me in his own personal type of hell. He wants me to yearn his touch and his rough demeanor. He wants me to suffer, he wants to watch me squirm under his touch. He knows his touch is foreign to me. The only weakness I have his his touch because there's a part of me that isn't used to his touch and the other part craves it.

"We haven't shared a kiss yet." Dominic sat up slightly so I was forced to look into his eyes. His tone was no longer threatening, it was sweet with a sense of realization.

"We haven't but...but if you kiss me like this with me pinned beneath you under my will I don't think I can forgive you."

Dominic looked taken aback from my words. We have yet to kiss and a kiss should be special. Kissing Dominic would seal our fate as becoming husband and wife. Of course I won't wait until the wedding day to kiss him but I wanted our first kiss to be in front of our family and friends. Just like the rest of our famiglia, we need to proof that what we have is truly real and pure. If there's sparks, there is hope for us. But Dominic wanting to take that spark and our special moment away because he feels disrespected is disrespectful to me. I've tolerated many things from Dominic but this won't be one of them.