Engagement Party

I am trying my hardest to write as many chapters that I can so I can upload faster but KEEP IN MIND GUYS, I will not upload if the last chapter hasn't gotten enough reads, comments or likes! I want to keep the ratings up and the story is coming to end soon.

------------------------------------------------------------

The face between Dominic and Dante told me they both think I've gone insane. Maybe I have, I mean look at where our lives have come too. I was flown down here against my will, forced into an arrange marriage, tried to plot with my family to leave this marriage, agreed with my forced fiance that I will give us a try, got my stuff moved into his room against my will, and now I have to write an ultimatum on a piece of paper and have his guard give it to him because he doesn't want to come home.

I have no idea where he went and who he's been with. Despite cleaning up so well, I can see in his tired eyes he has been out all night, probably partying. For all I know he could have been shot and left for dead in a ditch! He failed to recognize my feelings like always. He had me crying all night alone.  Dominic deserves the role reversal. He doesn't get to boss me around all the time. He doesn't get to treat me like this.

Not Anymore.

I collected my pouch from the couch and walked over to the door. I managed to pass Dominic without a single glance. He didn't move from his spot. His fist still clenched the note as he shot me death glares. Dante stood beside him standing strong but his face was filled with distress.

"Let's go. I don't want to be late because of you." I shot at him.

"FIX YOUR FUCKING TONE WITH ME ALESSANDRA!" Dominic shouted.

"FUCK YOU AND YOUR TONE! I've had it up to here with you Dominic! I don't care if I'm being disrespectful and I don't care who you are or what you do for a living. YOU LEFT ME ALONE LAST NIGHT! You decided to disappear and leave me crying because of your fucking ego. THAT'S HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FUCKING FIANCE?! No, it's not. It's clear to me that you don't appreciate me but we can't do anything about it right now because we already planned this stupid engagement party. So we are going to go down there and smile. We are going to put on a fucking show for the whole world to believe. And tonight I'll decide if we even continue this sham. Now let's go."

The adrenaline I felt is nothing compared to the satisfaction I gained from watching Dominic follow my command. Despite his anger and the urge to knock me down and lock me up, he walked over to me and waited by the front door.

"Dante please stay close since your the only one I can...trust."

I opened the door and strut towards the stairs. Dominic whispered to Dante before walking beside me. Sophia was waiting in the shadows at the top of the stairs. Once she saw us she whispered into the small mic on her shirt

"Showtime! Cut the music and cue the stair spotlight."

Dominic shoved the note in his suit pant pocket and grabbed my waist forcefully. His fingers were digging deep into my waist but I kept a strong face. We waited until the music slowly died down and the party was dimmed. Mr. and Mrs. walked up to the small stair platform with a mic in Mr. Vincenzo's hands.