19

I wanted to do. This the whole time but like I was to dang busy doing school and other stuff sorry.

Izuku's POV

This baby is absolutely tortured it like a living hell, I have this weird mood swings constantly and I crave food and then throw up. I feel so bad for sho I have been so cruel to him this past 3 weeks but we have a doctor's appointment today and so I have been an absolute reck. I kissed him on the cheek and start going near his scent glands he kissed me back and started to release his ohh so wonderful pheromones. He picks me up and starts to scent me and I mean some heavy-duty scenting.

I just purr I heard that an alpha loves to scent there omega when there pregnant and I love it so much it feels like the whole world just disappears when I smell his scent. I just started to scent him back but he didn't stop and I didn't mind I was so dang calm. I wanted this to last forever but I heard a knock on the door and I knew who it was '' the doors unlocked kacchan'' he just made a tich sound and opened it.

''Deku lets go you have a doctors appointment in like an hour'' I just nod and grab sho's hand and he looks pissed when he had seen kacchan. This had made me laugh, sho raps his arm around me, and keeps sending which I could see that kacchan looked like he was going to throw up. ''Icy hot you better to do that in my car or ill kill you'' this made me laugh a little earning a smile from both males.

Time skip because I'm bored

After we leave the hospital I was in utter shock the baby's already has a gender but we chose not to know (haha you don't get to know either) but I do know that this baby is coming in 5 months and we are very much not prepared sho still needs a. Car he just kept getting around with his quirk which made me laugh so he's going to get one and he has a ton of money because of his company which I was so confused about he owned his own company yet he had to convince them to pay for me.

So I was just getting ready and trying to find a good reason not to have a panic attack because all I can think about is the fact that our baby is in the saddest place right now. I mean as soon as it comes out it's going to be so hard to keep him safe everything in this world is dangerous and they could get hurt at any moment. I feel like I can't breathe I need sho 'sho where are you' i speak to him through our bond 'izu everything is fine to relax I can feel your stress from here ill be home in a moment'.

I sat there for an hour just thinking about the worst till sho gets home, so much for a minute and he can smell my distress pheromones. He hugs me without a second thought ''I'm sorry it took so long I had to deal with traffic'' he starts to scent me again and I slowly calm down. ''Sweetheart what got you so worried'' ''sho the baby is in the safest place right, when it's born we have no way of protecting them''.

I was sobbing at this point and I didn't know what to do to make me stop, sho's scent was the only stopping me from not breaking down completely. '' hey izu'' I just hum or else ill probably sound like a baby '' don't worry I mean a lot of fucked up shit has happened to us and we came out alright'' this made me giggle. We did NOT come out alright we both have PTSD and sho is at work for half of the day and I keep having goddamn panic attacks.

I want this baby to be safe and be laughing all the time I want them to think it's gross that their parents sho so much love to each other. I want them to be embarrassed when we drop them off and we start to get lovey-dovey in front of there school. I want them to be happy most of all loved that's one of the things me and sho never got to experience, I heard that it was really nice.

Our children should feel loved and feel safe to be themselves and not be scared that we're going to lash out on them because. Of who they love or because of there second gender. I'm going to guess that sho was reading my mind cause he looks like he's about to cry so I just hug him. ''I love you''...

Time skip

Shoto's POV

THE BABY IS COMING THE BABY IS COMING!!! I don't know what to do all I know is that izu is screaming in pain and I can't do anything to help. ''Ok, Mr. midoriya I'm going to need you to push'' I'm trying to keep my composure right now but I didn't know Izuku was this strong. I mean he's about to crush my hand while giving birth and they say omegas aren't strong, good by my ability to use my hand,

Time skip

Our baby girl was born he had Izu's eyes and had his looks too, kiss her on the head and whisper in Izu's ear sweet nothings as we slowly start to drift to sleep in this very uncontrollable bed at the hospital. I pick the baby up and put her int hat thing that holds the baby( i don't know if it a crib or what) and start to drift off to sleep again...

The end

Yeah I'm way to lazy for the rest if it ohh and hey for those who want to know i made another story called 'new beginnings  (tododeku) [omegaverse]