18

Shoto's POV

When we get home I bring izu to bed he just had to be so cute when I tried to set him down that I am now cuddling with the act like thing that I call a mate. He kissed me on the cheek and now I'm petting him again to make his sleep more peaceful. The cute little snores, the soft puffy hair, The adorable little freckles that skater his face, and that beautiful body that's perfect in every way.

I just fall asleep next to him soon after I wake up to izu throwing up in the toilet so I get out of bed and hold his hair he just kept throwing up food. ''I'm never eating again'' he said after throwing up but that didn't last long cause he started throwing up again and all I could do is sit there. 'Hey stop doing my job of making you feel bad, ughh your a good alpha now go get him some water'.

Ohh com on the voice is back this is just bull shit 'a watch your mouth there's a cinnamon roll here' i didn't even speak whatever. I get up and head to the kitchen and get izu some water, when I return he's crying on the bathroom floor. I run over to him and ask what's wrong and he just hugs me, ''sho this hurts please stay by my side'' he cries into my shirt, and I hug him back and bring him into my lap.

I start to whisper loving words into his ear and he just slowly calms down I give him the water to rinse his mouth. He does so and starts to look at me and I know the look, he's hungry I chuckle ''so much for not eating ever again'' I get up and then help izu up. He looks at me with tears in his eyes so I kiss him on the cheek, I pick him up bridal style and he lets out a yelp at my actions.

I let out a laugh at the cute noise he made, he just started to pout because of me laughing at him which I found so cute. I set him on the couch and grabs me ''you said you wouldn't leave me '' I kiss him and pick him up and set him on the counter. He laughs at me ''ok what do you want to eat'' he just shrugs his shoulders ''ok then guess what's for breakfast'' he makes a face that said that he is thinking.

''Umm pancakes and bacon and eggs'' I just nod and patted him on the head and got out all the ingredients for breakfast. He starts to hum something I wasn't really paying attention to it because well I was making the food for my mate and my pup. I started the bacon and the humming stopped I looked over to see izu drooling I laugh at his little action, he tries to stop but fails so I give him a piece and he grabs the syrup.

I finish making the food pick him up and set him down on the chair he looks at me confused till I bring the food over and then he starts drooling again. I make his plate then make mine and we start to dig in he just has the biggest smile on his face. Which makes me very happy knowing that I'm a good alpha 'yeah you are a good alpha' oh come on go away you said you would come back when I was being a jackass.

'Lol yeah I'm gone now' i hate that girl, izu kissed me and giggled dang I forgot to record it again he giggles again. ''Sho did you know that some mates can here the others thoughts'' wait what, so you can hear my thoughts right now he nods his head. I get up walk over to him and start licking his neck for no reason but he pushes me away when I look at his face I can see that he is blushing.

''Hey sho we have to make an appointment at the doctors for our baby'' he smiled at me trying to change the subject ''ok but I want a kiss first and I need you to explain the hearing the others thoughts'' he nods and kissed me and sat down. '' sho I can hear your thoughts but only when I want to, and you can do the same with me" I nod and bring the little bean I call my mate into a hug.

He suddenly got up holding his hand over his mouth ran to the bathroom, ''izu are you ok!!'' I ran after him till I heard him throwing up. I walk over to him and start to rub his back as he leans over the toilet puking the breakfast that he just ate. I start to release calming pheromones to help him relax, it started to work but the throwing up didn't stop in the least bit.

After a couple of minutes I think he finished throwing up his breakfast ''hey izu you ok'' he just lays his head in my chest I wiped his mouth and gave him a glass water. '' sho...'' I just hum ''I'm never eating again'' this caused me to chuckle a little ''will you please eat'' he just shakes his head. ''did you know if you don't eat it can be bad for the baby'' he changed his mind what seemed like it was second nature.

''Sho I think I'm going to be a bad mom'' (in omegaverese omegas are referred to as mom when having a child no matter what gender they are) I shake my head in surprise. ''Sho I'm saying that cause I never had a mom she was always working although I love her I raised myself and I don't think I did a good job''. I can't believe it that this sweet omega could even think bad of himself ''well did you think I'm going to be a good dad I didn't have a dad growing up either''.

He looked at me surprised ''sho you are going to be the best dad'' I smile '' and you are going to be the best mom'' he smiles back at me. ''Hey, do you think its time to get off the bathroom floor yet'' he looks at me and nods but before he could get I pick him up bridal style and put him in bed. ''You are not moving you are going to take care of our baby'' he looks at me and pouts then looks at me and says '' did we are did we not have sex in that bathtub just yesterday''.

'Bravo Zuzu i did not see that coming' neither did I, hey go away 'got it' wait what did you just call him... nothing really the one time I wanted you to be here. Izu is giggling so he was reading my thought again I'm going to read his then /sho's so cute... I'm hungry hey sho since you reading my mind can you get me some food/. Hey that's so unfair he giggles again but I nod and go to the kitchen I'm guessing that the pup doesn't agree with the food I made earlier so ill get something else.

/thank you sho I love you/I hear in my brain this make me laugh I love you too.

Ok I just want to point out that when writing this story my aunt died, a man that I grew up with died, I moved houses, my mothers and sister moved to Wisconsin, COVID happened, and my other sister is getting close to having a baby, so I'm sorry this took so long.