Chapter 12

In my opinion, the socks in the photo need to come off

Shoto's POV

I can't believe that's why he was so terrified when I had forced him to kiss me, god knows i feel like a jackass 'you are one' damn I hate that voice. I hug izu like I was going to lose him if I had let go, at this point it might happen and I really did not want that to happen. I kissed izu and hugged him and just gave as much of my attention to him as I possibly could, he started giggling at the amount of love and possibly because I was tickling him.

'' sho... haha sto-'' I cut him off with another kiss this time very deep and full of passion, this time izu was the one to deepen the kiss. I licked his lip and he opened up without another word like it was almost second nature which I was very concerned about. At this point I was not going to be breaking the kiss, I was roaming his mouth with my tongue seemingly devouring his sweet mouth.

He had kissed back with the passion that I was giving him, he was giving me the love that I had lacked for my life. I don't know why but this time it felt much better, it had felt like I was finally doing as he had wished and that he was finally excepting me.
Then something hit me, I broke the kiss and looked at him ''where have you been going for you heats then''.

He looked at me and said ''I was going to my omega friend's place, and before you start the reason that I did not tell you was because I did not want you to get worried about me'' he gave me another kiss but short (like my friends). He got up and went through the door and went outside but I went with him not wanting him to be alone anymore then he should be. We walked to the park and just stayed there holding each other as we watched the sunset.

We felt safe in each other's arms, I had never wanted to leave them at this point. I herd light snorse from the side of me just to see izu was sleeping, I picked him up kissed his forehead as I started to walk us home. The light snores calming me into a daze, I hadn't even realized that we had reached the front door. As I try not to wake up my little sleeping beauty from his peaceful dream I enter our house.

I then remember that I have to kill bakugou tomorrow and then I have to do my job even though I love being a hero I would like to stop being one. I want to spend every moment of every day with izu, he is the love of my life he is my at this point and I don't want him to wake up one day and me not be in his life. I had izu still in my arms, I lay him in our bed and I kiss him ever so gently on his cheek.

He was so badly hurt by those he had cared about, he would never have to go through this again as long as I was in his life. (Side note I have not slept in so long that I think they may eardrums are pulsing)

Time skip (since this took so long I'm going to be nice and skip to his heat)p.s. umm I have not written smut in a very long time

Izuku's POV

I could feel my heat coming in like a lion, sho was still at work and would be coming home soon and I could feel my omega wanting the release that was just out of my grasp. I had been in a state of pure agony just because I can't cum, I hate being an omega I want sho so bad. I need him to fuck me into oblivion so that the only thing I can remember is his name,, I want to be screaming so much from the pleasure that I can't talk by the end of my heat.

I decided to call him and say things that I would soon come to regret after my heat.

I: sho I need you

S: I know but just wait ill be home soon

I: I know but just imagining your thick cock in my but is making my slick drip all the way down my leg

s: izu I'm at work I Cant do this right now

I: sho I need you so bad I don't know if I can hold on that long